Chapter 7

Fu Xingye has also met trainees and idols like Bai Xianyin who are obviously capable but prefer to play tricks and do not follow the right path. He doesn't know whether to say they are greedy or inferior.

  So now that this kind of thing happened again, Fu Xingye was so used to it that he could accept it calmly.

  "When I came back last night, I accidentally heard Bai Xianyin and Tao Ran in the corner. I didn't hear everything. I don't know exactly what they did. When they saw me, they kept quiet and stared at me all night." He Xi frowned in disgust, and strode away after leaving these words.

  "Thank you." Fu Xingye nodded his thanks, and unlocked the door expressionlessly.

  The room was pitch-dark, Bai Xianyin and Tao Ran were both sleeping soundly on their own beds, Fu Xingye raised his head and glanced at Bai Xianyin who was on the upper bunk, and saw that there were large dark circles under the other's eye sockets, judging from He Xi's words, this should be It was a masterpiece of them staring at the crane until midnight.

  Their dormitory bed is a structure of a desk and a bed on the second floor. Fu Xingye walked to his bed by the light of the phone screen, carefully checked the things on the table for a while, and then raised his eyes to look at the bed on the second floor after finding that there was nothing missing.

  If everything is still normal, then there is only one possibility...

  Fu Xingye turned his head sideways, touched the ladder with his hand, and shook it slightly from side to side a few times.

  jingle bell

  There was a clanging sound on the ladder. Fu Xingye hurriedly supported the ladder to silence the sound manually, and carefully scanned the surroundings. After finding that neither Bai Xianyin nor Tao Ran had been woken up, he turned on the flashlight in his phone vigilantly.

  Finally, I found that the screws on the climbing frame were loose.

  Fu Xingye's face turned cold immediately, he didn't expect these two "kings of trainees" to be so vicious.

  The bed is not high, but it is nearly two meters anyway, it is impossible to fall from it and still look like a normal person.

  So disgusted, Fu Xingye carefully observed the layout of the room again.

  There are too many luggages for the four of us. After a night of baptism, we still haven't had time to clean them up. The whole room is full of piles. His iron stool is placed next to the climbing frame. Hands and feet.

  If Bai Xianyin and the others' plan really succeeded, and when he got on the climbing frame, he undefended and fell from the climbing frame together with him, and happened to hit the stool, then he would be hurt for a long time, not to mention injured.

  If he sprained his ankle because of this, his first stage would be a waste.

  Judging from Bai Xianyin's current behavior, Fu Xingye couldn't figure out whether Bai Xianyin simply didn't want him to compete or wanted to take advantage of his injury to stage a "brotherhood" in front of the camera. This kind of thing is really not a brain people can do it.

  This time, he couldn't get into his bed, so Fu Xingye had no choice but to take a shower first, and then was sent to the practice room again with the pillow and the air conditioner in his arms.

  Along the way, staff members who had just woken up and were about to start work appeared one after another. Fu Xingye couldn't blow his wet black hair, so he could only greet them pitifully with a towel on his head, feeling that he was too ugly.