Chapter 38

Chapter 37 [Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive]

  When he was lying on the bed with Jiang Suyuan, Fu Xingye finally knew why Jiang Suyuan was so persistent in wanting to sleep with him today.

  "What were you doing out with He Xi last week?" Jiang Suyuan rolled over wrapped in a quilt, leaning over Fu Xingye in a gossip, with a brisk tone, obviously in a good mood.

  Fu Xingye moved towards the wall, and asked back, "Brother, didn't you see the Weibo post by the store manager?"

  "So you really went to buy me a gift!" Jiang Suyuan rolled his eyes, twisted his body proudly, and took another step towards Fu Xingye, "Now I feel relieved. The society is dangerous, ��Brother must protect himself when he is away from home!"

  "No, you left me just to say that?" Fu Xingye was a little innocent, and also admired Jiang Suyuan's ability to hold back for so long, so he could only coax him helplessly: "Now that you see the gift, you should believe it." ?"

  "What's wrong? Can't you? You almost made me think you were in a puppy love!" Jiang Suyuan was not convinced, but when he thought of the purple wilderness Fu Xingye gave him, he was so happy that even if he deliberately pursed his mouth, he couldn't help it. Immediately raised the corners of her lips, "I believe it now, my younger brother has really grown up."

  "Puppy love?" Fu Xingye was a little surprised, "The team is still on the rise, how can I fall in love..."

  Looking at Jiang Suyuan's sparkling eyes, Fu Xingye was unexpectedly a little guilty, so he kept silent and took two more steps towards the wall in a concealed manner.

  "What are you hiding?" Jiang Suyuan was unhappy, "I don't smell bad!"

  "..." Fu Xingye had no idea what was going on in Jiang Suyuan's little head.

  Jiang Suyuan's body was still hot from the shower, and the aroma of the shampoo was flowing in Fu Xingye's nostrils. It was Fu Xingye's favorite clean and refreshing shampoo.

  Perhaps it was caused by the throbbing of young people, or because the weather was getting hotter, Fu Xingye actually broke out in such a relaxed and happy state of mind that he was sweating a little, and his mouth even became dry.

  It should be normal for a boy to do this, because he has grown up too. Fu Xingye comforted himself like this, and for the first time, he didn't plan to pay any attention to Jiang Suyuan.

  In order to avoid Jiang Suyuan's approach, Fu Xingye had no choice but to back up, until his back touched the cold wall, and he had no choice but to stop.

  The coldness on his back was in stark contrast to the heat all over his body. Fu Xingye closed his eyes impatiently, and wanted to say that it was a little hot, but before he could say anything, he watched Jiang Suyuan rushing towards him.

  The posture of the other party rushing over was really intimidating. Fu Xingye was so nervous that his pupils shrank slightly, and he felt a palpitation. He was afraid that Jiang Suyuan would not be able to stop the car and hit the wall. Before he could think about it, his face changed and he stretched out his hand to grab Jiang Suyuan into his arms.

  Even through two quilts, Jiang Suyuan's thin body and the impact of his pounce made Fu Xingye painful. Fu Xingye suddenly became angry, raised his arm and skillfully slapped Jiang Suyuan's ass.

  But Fu Xingye was still reluctant to use force, and hit Jiang Suyuan's body with such force that it felt like tickling, Jiang Suyuan asked "Huh?" in doubt, and stretched out his hand under the quilt to scratch the spot on his buttock where he had been slapped.