Chapter 59

"Are you afraid?" Jiang Suyuan hooked Fu Xingye's arm and leaned in front of Fu Xingye to see the person, "What are you afraid of?"

  "Really not." Fu Xingye glanced at Jiang Suyuan, "Trust me. And will you find a particularly fragile boyfriend?"

  Jiang Suyuan said, "Without you, I wouldn't be looking for a boyfriend."

  These words gave Fu Xingye full of life and hope like an oncoming spring breeze. He watched Jiang Suyuan's serious expression, and an uncontrollable itch subconsciously broke out in his hands, as if Jiang Suyuan was scratching his heart. , so that he wished to spread out all his secrets and tell Jiang Suyuan.

  "If one day you wake up and find that I have become another Fu Xingye, what will you do?" Fu Xingye still couldn't hold back the question deep in his heart under Jiang Suyuan's strong confession.

  He didn't think he'd wear it back again, and was just curious about it now because of the arrival of the fake parents.

  "Ah. I don't understand." Jiang Suyuan frowned, "But I intuit that this question is a question of death."

  Fu Xingye laughed, but still planned to let Jiang Suyuan go.

  And just when Fu Xingye thought that Jiang Suyuan would not answer, he heard Jiang Suyuan say, "Can't I go find the real you?"

  Fu Xingye was silent for a while, and then he laughed, his gloomy mood was swept away.

  "What, do you just want to hear my confession?" Jiang Suyuan came to his senses, "So you are such a boyfriend, I will tell you what you like to hear every day, why are you pretending to scare me, don't do that next time gone."

  "Okay." Jiang Suyuan also promised: "I will always be by your side, you have to say that you like me every day."

  "I love you." Jiang Suyuan frowned, very cute.

  ...

  The matter of fake parents continued until Fu Xingye went to rehearse and it was considered a turning point. It wasn't until the intense rehearsal was over that Duan Chengyu came out from the police station to take everyone home.

  "What did the fake parents say?" Fu Xingye didn't care at all, and was even gnawing on a hamburger when he asked.

  "If you don't have dinner, you have to eat a hamburger, which tastes like a car." Duan Chengyu muttered in front, "What can I say? He didn't break the law, and we kicked him out before he asked for money. We can only do it." After a while of ideological education, let him go."

  "Good guy, just let him go." Qi Mo's fist was hardened.

  "The concert is coming soon." Fu Xingye swallowed the hamburger, "Any negative public opinion at this time will affect the concert."

  Duan Chengyu nodded: "I'm afraid that the couple will talk nonsense outside, and I'm most afraid that they won't recognize you when they say you're popular, and say you're a white-eyed wolf. boss."

  "Damn it, it really doesn't cost money to spread rumors now." Jiang Suyuan was also a little annoyed, and bumped his head on Fu Xingye's shoulder.

  "It's okay, you all go to bed early today." Duan Chengyu could only comfort him first, "The concert is important, at worst, soldiers will come to cover up the water and soil. We have gone through so many difficulties, and we are still afraid of him?"

  Everyone agreed one by one.

  ...

  After Fu Xingye returned home, he took Jiang Suyuan to wash and lay down on the bed.