Chapter 11

Fu Xingye has always thought that He Xi is a very mysterious person, he speaks little, but has a delicate heart. He is terribly calm most of the time, unlike his peers at all.

  For example, in today's chaos, He Xi turned out to be the calmest one at that time, with a strong heart that was tougher than many adults.

  He Xi is not to be underestimated, this is the conclusion Fu Xingye has come to these days.

  "Here, answer it. I asked Xiaoran to give Hexi the phone." Duan Chengyu handed the phone to Fu Xingye.

  Fu Xingye's eyes had just been medicated, and he still couldn't see anything, and he didn't know where the phone was, so he could only raise his hand and feel blind, looking very pitiful.

  Duan Chengyu thought it was funny, and thoughtfully put the phone next to Fu Xingye's ear, "Okay, don't move around, I'll help you."

  Fu Xingye was also polite, and directly said to He Xi who was on the opposite side of the receiver, "He Xi, you are in the same group as Bai Xianyin in the lounge, is it a coincidence or intentional that Bai Xianyin appeared in the corridor?"

  The few people present did not expect Fu Xingye to be so straightforward.

  Duan Chengyu's expression changed.

  Jiang Suyuan didn't expect that Fu Xingye would start to suspect Bai Xianyin, thinking that this younger brother's ability to adapt is really extremely strong.

  As expected, He Xi was silent for a few seconds, and Fu Xingye also waited patiently.

  I was speechless for a moment.

  After a long time, Fu Xingye heard the sound of He's breathing coming from the receiver.

Bai Xianyin planned it in advance." He Xi was surrounded by several high-level executives of the program group, his face was cold, and when he raised his eyes, his cool gaze fell on Xiao Ran, the chief director who was staring closely at him, and said coldly: "Let's rest Room number three camera can attest to that."

  As soon as He Xi's voice fell, Xiao Ran took the staff and He Xi to the scene with a big wave of his hand.

  During the live broadcast, there are three cameras in each room, and the location of camera No. 3 is directly above the signboard of the lounge, and the camera is aimed at the door of the lounge.

  But when Xiaoran and others rushed to the lounge again, the camera was aimed at a dark corner at the end of the corridor, which was the utility room, and few people would go there.

  "How did you point in that direction and was moved? Who did it?" Xiao Ran asked.

  "I tuned it." He Xi explained: "I came to tune after Bai Xianyin left the house. If you don't believe me, you can read the content inside to see if Bai Xianyin is facing the camera like I said. that corner of the house."

  Xiao Ran dubiously went to investigate.

  "Hoshino, I won't lie to you." He Xi held the phone with a sincere tone, "I know you were injured on stage, so I have been paying attention to Bai Xianyin. He got up when he saw you injured in the live broadcast Left, and came out of that corner one minute before your accident, how can there be such a coincidence?"

  The corner shot by camera No. 3 happened to be out of the field of view of any camera. It was dark and dark, very suitable for Tibetans, and it was close to the stage. The voice of Chen Jinyan, the host, almost sounded above the head. I know a little bit about the process tonight. It was easy for people to judge when Fu Xingye stepped down.