Chapter 28

Fu Xingye didn't have the mentality of looking forward to it like Duan Chengyu said. On the contrary, he felt that it was really ironic to be awarded the award.

  Maybe it's because he hasn't really felt the ambiguity of Eternity for a long time. Fu Xingye only has a concept of Eternity ambiguity in his heart.

  Now that the punishment was publicly executed at the awards ceremony, it was only at this time that Fu Xingye realized that Eternity was so blurry that he hadn't even received any awards under the unspoken rules of awarding, As if it didn't exist.

  Fu Xingye used to be the C position of the top men's team, it can be said that he won countless awards, why didn't he win a Grand Slam? If possible, Fu Xingye would rather not have the awards given to them by the organizers.

  He still has a little pride.

  But when Duan Chengyu talked about winning the award, Fu Xingye didn't dare to say anything rebellious in the face of Duan Chengyu's agitated expression. Broke the hopes of the brothers and broke their hearts.

  The C position is not easy, my brother sighed.

  Fu Xingye looked down at Jiang Suyuan who was fixing his collar ecstatically, and when Jiang Suyuan looked up at him, he saw the calm water in the other's eyes.

  The water surface was crystal clear, and Fu Xingye had such beautiful eyes that he had never seen before.

  Fu Xingye looked into these eyes, and finally figured it out by himself first.

He had indeed won a lot of awards, but his brothers hadn't even touched the trophy, so what if he lowered such a little self-esteem for the sake of the team?

  No matter how low the gold content is, it is the first award he got in this world, and its existence is of great significance.

  "You're distracted again." Jiang Suyuan tapped Fu Xingye's forehead with his fingers, and stretched out his hand to touch and rub it distressedly, "Hurry up and get ready, we're going to walk the red carpet soon."

  "Understood." Fu Xingye unceremoniously grabbed Jiang Suyuan's face twice, causing the media and fans who were carrying the "big gun" not far away to exclaim.

  Although Jiang Suyuan had a little idea that they were starting to become popular, but the wave-like shouts really shocked him, and his eyes widened when he looked over there.

  "Huh? It's the station lady." Jiang Suyuan saw the old acquaintance and his eyes lit up in surprise, "She also came to help? Xiao Ye, you went to school at that time, maybe you haven't seen it, the hand warmer we used The treasure was given by her."

  Fu Xingye followed Jiang Suyuan's gaze, touched the hand warmer in his pocket, and felt very warm in his heart.

  Because I was only affected by an illegitimate child today, and now I can be moved when I meet a normal little angel, Fu Xingye feels that the more he lives, the more he goes back.

  Finding that Miss Zhan's camera was still facing them, Fu Xingye held Jiang Suyuan in his arms and looked at the camera, secretly letting Miss Zhan take pictures to her heart's content.

  Immediately afterwards, he saw Sister Zhan's hands shaking against the "big gun" more and more, and Sister Zhan, who was flattered and humiliated, became more and more unable to calm down, and finally she lowered her head and blushed and dared not look at them.

  Jiang Suyuan couldn't help but slap Fu Xingye and said stop being funny.

  It just so happened that the staff came over to guide them to the red carpet. Fu Xingye smiled and squeezed Jiang Suyuan's hands that were moving on his body tightly, and quietly covered Jiang Suyuan's hands to warm Jiang Suyuan for a while.