Chapter 21

The scene began to fall into chaos amidst a scream from the female shop assistant.

  "No... I didn't mean to hurt Ono!" The saleswoman's hands began to tremble uncontrollably, and the album in her hand fell on the table along with the bottle.

  The remaining sulfuric acid corroded the album, and the autographs of Ning An and Qi Mo had just dropped on the album.

  No one expected that fans who came to the stage to sign a sale would do such a horrible thing. For a while, the audience was furious.

  The female shop assistant just looked at Fu Xingye who was still silent in the chaos, and when she realized it, she anxiously wanted to take off Fu Xingye's coat, but the moment she reached out her hand, she was immediately controlled by the security guards.

  She struggled hard, but the tall security guards showed no mercy. She could only look at Fu Xingye, who had her head down and couldn't see his expression clearly, and felt that the pain in her heart was worse than the pain in her body from being roughed up by a strong man.

  "Take people down quickly!" Duan Chengyu quickly ran up to the stage with a box of mineral water in his arms, glared at the female shop assistant mercilessly, and shouted to the staff who swarmed up: "Hurry up and use water!" Give him a flush, don't stop, the rest of the people continue to find water, don't forget to call the ambulance and the police."

  Everyone took orders to do things, and the water slid from Fu Xingye's left arm to the fingertips like money, and then dripped to the ground.

  The outfit that the stylist arranged for Fu Xingye today originally had a long-sleeved jacket, but it was embarrassing that Fu Xingye left the jacket in the background before the signing started, and said that it was the same as the clothing in the MV to make fans It's more immersive, and it doesn't even care about the cold.

  Therefore, Fu Xingye's arm was barely covered by his short sleeves. If he hadn't reacted quickly and deliberately dodged a step, the sulfuric acid would have poured all over his entire arm.

  But now, Fu Xingye's right hand was tightly held by Jiang Suyuan.

  Jiang Suyuan's hands were too cold, even though Fu Xingye and Fu Xingye had neutralized each other, there was still no warmth in his heart. There are only countless whys.

  Fu Xingye felt Jiang Suyuan's trembling hands, and knew what complicated emotions Jiang Suyuan was facing now.

  In desperation, Fu Xingye shook his hand back, giving Jiang Suyuan the greatest psychological comfort.

  "Don't be afraid, brother, it didn't hurt much, and you'll be fine if you wash through the water." Fu Xingye also comforted him in words, and then looked down at Jiang Suyuan who was still looking at him pitifully, feeling a little sour in his heart .

  His little brother was afraid of pain, but luckily it wasn't him who was hurt.

  "You don't have a lot of scars? Do you have to draw a world map on your arm to be considered not a lot?" Duan Chengyu screamed, almost dying of anger, "What if you have a scar? !"

  Hearing this, Jiang Suyuan's mouth immediately shrunk.

  "Tsk." Fu Xingye frowned unhappily, and didn't intend to pay any attention to Duan Chengyu, but whispered to Jiang Suyuan, "It's not your fault."

  The rescuers seemed to be cut off from the world by them.

  Jiang Suyuan sighed, feeling quite powerless at this moment.