Chapter 23

Backstage at nine o'clock in the evening, the business performance was just halfway through.

  Manager Ji Sheng pushed Twinkle away from Twinkle's waiting room with a mysterious face, his tone was brisk, and his expression could be described as beaming.

  "Children, guess what I just heard." Ji Sheng said and glanced towards Liang Cheng, with the meaning of watching a play written all over his face, "Fans from Eternity's family asked in the afternoon Went to our support fans, and asked them to help to shout support slogans to Eternity when Eternity played, and our fans agreed."

  "What's the matter? Looking for our fans to support Eternity?" Liang Cheng immediately frowned slightly, matching his stage outfit, his eyes became more profound, "If I remember correctly, the fans of our two families have not always been Don't deal with it?"

  Seeing Liang Cheng's appearance, Ji Sheng thought that Liang Cheng was quite concerned about it, and immediately his face changed and he started to walk out, "I heard that he has been begging our fans for a long time,... I don't know about that either. If you can't do it, I'll go and tell the big fan, ...there are many reasons, ...if it doesn't work, just say that the company requires it."

  "No, I'm asking you why his fans did this." Liang Cheng was speechless, "What happened to Eternity?"

  "Ah, this. It seems that the organizer took back the supporting venue that originally belonged to Eternity, and distributed it to other fans. I heard that today is Fu Xingye's first commercial performance after his debut, and he appeared again a while ago. After that incident, this is also his first stage after being discharged from the hospital, and it is also miserable." Ji Sheng's tone was a little regretful, and he glanced at Liang Cheng again, "What's the matter, young master? , you want to take care of it? I tell you, don't mess with it, think carefully about who Fu Xingye offended, I may not be able to catch you."

  "En." Liang Cheng responded casually, listening to Ji Sheng's words in one ear and out the other, looking down at the phone, but his thoughts were erratic.

  If Yu Jiela hadn't pimped Fu Xingye to Li Chuan's room, maybe Fu Xingye would be his junior or teammate now...

  The more Liang Cheng thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became. The depression in his heart couldn't dissipate, so he greeted An Ze and left the waiting room

Anze didn't ask Liang Cheng where he was going, knowing that Liang Cheng was unhappy now, anyway, Twinkle was the finale guest, and there was still a long time before they played, so it would be fine to let Liang Cheng go out alone to get some air.

  At this time, in the corridor, a staff member dressed in black was escorting a group of artists to the stage. As soon as Liang Cheng went out, he bumped into the photographer who was following the record with a camera, and both of them staggered.

  When Liang Cheng was about to reach behind him to support the wall, his arm was quickly held in the palm of his hand, and when he looked up again, Liang Cheng saw a pair of clear eyes.

  This is Fu Xingye in the form of his younger brother, Liang Cheng thought to himself, much cuter than the dangerous Fu Xingye on the stage.

  "Are you all right?" Fu Xingye let go of his hands, "Be careful when walking backwards."

  "It's okay, it's okay." The photographer hugged the camera and made a false alarm, thanked Fu Xingye repeatedly, and apologized to Liang Cheng in a hurry.

  Liang Cheng waved his hand and took the initiative to admit his mistake: "I didn't pay attention."

  "Liang Cheng, come out to get some air?" Jiang Suyuan shrank obediently from Fu Xingye's back, and poked his head out from behind Fu Xingye, "There are ventilation windows over there."