Chapter 31

Fu Xingye was protected by Gu Xiu and Ning An.

  Facing the empty grove, Fu Xingye's first reaction was to wonder if Jiang Suyuan would fight the zombies when he was extremely scared.

  Even though his little brother can't beat anyone in Eternity, and his temper is very small, the face of this man when he became fierce is still quite bluffing.

  "Hurry up." Fu Xingye quickly came back to his senses and pushed Gu Xiu who was standing in front of him. He nimbly squeezed out from between the two of them, and went deep into the woods without looking back. chased after him.

  The branches were trampled and rustled, and Fu Xingye never dreamed that he would run after a group of zombies one day.

  Fu Xingye left the body camera following him far behind. For this, Fu Xingye just looked back worriedly and gave the cameraman a helpless look in apology, and his legs quickened his pace.

  "Ono!"

  The shouts of the brothers behind him and the sound of the wind whistling against the skin hit Fu Xingye's ears, echoing in the woods.

  But Fu Xingye still didn't care, as if he didn't hear it at all.

  Fu Xingye could vaguely recall the scene when the tall zombie actor bent down to hug Jiang Suyuan. He still remembered the surprise and fear in Jiang Suyuan's eyes when the zombie approached crazily, and Jiang Suyuan didn't even scream Right under his nose, he was held onto the shoulders of zombies and quickly disappeared into the wave of zombies.

  As if feeling empathy, Fu Xingye felt a sense of suffocation for no reason.

  As if he was really being eaten by a deadly creature, his screams were covered in the palm of his hand.

  Should have held tight to not let him go. Fu Xingye was a little annoyed that he didn't keep watch. Not to mention that this development has affected the team's tasks, just look at Jiang Suyuan's reaction in the car, how scared is his little brother Suyuan now?

  Although Jiang Suyuan was with the cameraman, it was impossible for the cameraman with the zombies to protect people, let alone make Jiang Suyuan hold him in fear.

  Fu Xingye didn't know how long he ran, but he finally stopped in front of a gloomy biochemical factory.

  The deserted and abandoned biochemical factory is the most suitable scene for shooting zombie movies. Fu Xingye rolled up the sleeves of his thin coat and walked straight to the rusty iron gate of the biochemical factory.

  This building seems to have been abandoned for many years. The plants inside the iron gate seem to have all withered due to the chemical substances. The black sewage flows out of a stream about 20 centimeters wide from the chemical plant to the outside of the iron gate. .

  The whole scene didn't make Fu Xingye feel any anger, and the lifeless atmosphere was so lifelike that it made one's heart palpitate.

  The program team spent a lot of money this time, Fu Xingye thought, and it was difficult for them to find ways to create a scary atmosphere. The program team will not stop until they earn enough to scream and scare.

  Thinking of this, Fu Xingye felt even more distressed about Jiang Suyuan. Because he was afraid, he was favored by the program team, and he was used as a reaction machine for this group show, and it is estimated that he will be taken special care of in the next few days.

  Fu Xingye sighed, and vigilantly poked the huge shackles on the iron door twice with the wooden branch in his hand. There was even some red liquid on the shackles that hadn't completely dried up.