Chapter 1

( Before we start, I just wanted to let you all know that I decided to skip the actual opening scene of the third movie because I couldn't think of how I can use Sylvia, Jacob, Delaney and Angel for the train scene & Evil Dr. Porkchop scene. So I decided to time skip it. For those who haven't seen the movie, I suggest you watch the beginning of it to see what happens. Anyways, let's begin the story.)

It all started with Andy playing with his toys as usual. Woody, Sylvia, Buzz, Jessie, Jacob and Rex were lying on the floor in toy mode along with the red monkeys around them. Hamm, Slinky Dog, the Potato Heads, the aliens and Delaney were on a cardboard box as Andy was pretending that Hamm was " Evil Doctor Porkchop" as well as the Potato Heads being One-eyed Bart & One-eyed Betty, Slinky as the attack dog and the aliens being the helpers of One-eyed Bart and One-eyed Betty who kidnapped Delaney and held her hostage. Andy mimicked One-Eyed Bart (Mr. Potato Head) laughing evilly before he picked up Woody and made him say " Buzz! Shoot your laser at badge! Andy picked up Buzz and made him respond " Woody! No! I'll kill you!"

" Just do it!" Andy imitated Woody before he posed Buzz to make it look like the space toy was covering his eyes while firing his laser at the same time.

Andy made laser shooting noises while he used his finger to pretend that it's the laser reflecting off of Woody's badge and hit the ship, causing a fake explosion as the Potato Heads, Hamm, Slinky, Delaney and the aliens fell out of the box and onto the floor.

Suddenly, Mrs. Davis came in the room with a camera and was recording her son playing with his toys before he started to run around with Woody & Mr. Potato Head in his hands. The boy looked up to see his mom holding the camera towards him and he embarrassingly said " Mom."

" No, no, no. It's okay. Just pretend I'm not here." Mrs. Davis told her son gently. Then, Molly appeared in front of the camera & knocked over the model bridge which caused Mrs. Davis to worriedly say " Oh no. Molly."

" No, it's okay, mom." Andy assured his mom before he had an idea and continued " It's a... fifty-foot baby from outer space! And she's on a rampage! Run for your lives!" Mrs. Davis laughed before Buster entered the room which made Andy's mom say " Buster! Get out of there!" She then turned the camera towards herself before she raised an eyebrow and she questioned " Does the red light mean it's going?"

The second video showed the family celebrating Molly's birthday and Mrs. Davis pointed the camera towards Andy and she told him " Come on. Say Happy Birthday to Molly."

" Happy Birthday!" Andy happily muffled as he had his mouth full of cake.

" Oh, charming." Mrs. Davis complimented before Andy picked up Woody, making him wave and he got the cowboy doll to say " Happy Birthday!"

The third video showed Mrs. Davis measuring Andy to see how tall he is and she happily told him " Look how tall you're getting!" Andy looked to see how tall he was and the boy cheered on before he started measuring his toys.

The third video showed Andy giving Woody a piggyback ride on his back outside in the backyard.

The fourth video showed Andy playing with his toys in his bedroom and started as he made Buzz fly around before he made both Woody & Buzz high five each other.

The fifth video shows Andy watching a movie with his toys all around him and stuck a piece of popcorn in Rex's mouth but it fell out.

The sixth video shows Andy running around while carrying Buzz, Jessie & Bullseye pretending that they were flying in the air. Andy then put Jessie & Bullseye on the ground before he carried Sylvia, Jacob and Angel & pretended that they were flying around along with Buzz.

The last video showed Andy spinning around with Woody on his shoulders before he flopped down on the bed and Andy hugged his toys. Then, the camera zoomed in on Woody's face before everything went black.