Chapter 28

The garbage truck arrived at the dump before it stopped to raise its trailer and poured out all the garbage it collected and the toys as Woody exclaimed " Hold on! We're going in!"

The toys screamed as they all fell into the pipes of trash. After that, Woody & Sylvia stood up and looked at the surrounding area. The others toys coughed while they were trying to pick themselves up. Mr. Potato Head looked at his wife and asked " You got all your pieces?"

" The claaaaaaaaaw!" The three aliens said with amazement as they ran off towards the crane and Mrs. Potato Head screamed " MY BABIES!!"

Woody & Sylvia ran after them and Woody yelled out to the aliens " Hey, guys! No! No!"

" Guys, come back!" Sylvia yelled out to the aliens as well. But it was too late as a bulldozer pushed the aliens away along with a lot of garbage and Woody yelled out " Noooo!" Suddenly, Mrs. Potato Head screamed before the toys looked back to see another bulldozer heading their way. Rex let out a scream before the toys tried to run away from the bulldozer but it was too late as they were already getting scooped up in the garbage the bulldozer pushed.

" Hang on!" Woody told everyone as they held on tight when the bulldozer pushed them into a conveyor belt which brought them inside.

After they fell inside, the toys groaned as they picked themselves up and Mrs. Potato Head panicked " Woody! What do we do?!"

" Well be okay if we stay togeth..." Woody tried to assured them but it was interrupted by Slinky screaming as the springy dog got pulled onto the ceiling since he's made of medal and yelled out " Woody! Sylvia!"

" Slinky!" Both Woody & Sylvia yelled out before a variety of metal pieces began rising to the ceiling and sticking to the ceiling. Jessie faced the other toys and warned them " It's a magnet! Watch out!" The other toys started running after Slinky and Woody called out " Don't worry, Slink! We'll get you down!" Slinky looked up ahead and called out " Uh, you might wanna take a look at this!" The toys looked up at ahead and to their horror, they saw two shredders chop up the non-metal materials.

" Quick! Grab something medal!" Buzz instructed everyone as he grabbed a metal box and hoisted up to the ceiling.

Woody grabbed the doorknob and the same thing happened. Sylvia grabbed a giant medal spoon and hoisted up to the ceiling as well. Jessie grabbed a watch and hoisted up too. Jacob grabbed a frying pan and hoisted up while Delaney grabbed a metal statue and hoisted up too.

" You heard the guy!" Hamm yelled out before he got into a saucepan and hoisted up. Both Bullseye & Angel got horseshoes and the Potato Heads got a cheese grater and hoisted up too.

Rex picked up some random trash to find something metal but couldn't find it and he freaked out " It's not working!" To his luck, he found a fan before he ran over to it and grabbed it & hoisted up to the ceiling at last.

They were about to pass safely over the shredders until they heard Lotso's voice call out " Help!" They turned around to see Lotso stuck under a bag in the trash below as Lotso desperately called out " Help me, I'm stuck! Help please! Help!" As they both saw that they were almost towards the shredders, Woody & Sylvia looked each other as they thought fast before they nodded in agreement and let go of the metal objects they held onto.

" Woody!" Jessie cried out.

" Sylvia!" Jacob cried out as well.

Woody & Sylvia ran over to Lotso and tried to push the bag & Lotso thanked them " Thank you!"

" Don't thank us yet." Woody told him as he & Sylvia continued to try & set Lotso free Buzz let go of his metal box and helped Woody & Sylvia lift the bag.

Jessie & Jacob looked at the shredders as they got closer by the second and Jessie yelled out with worry " Woody!"

" Sylvia!" Jacob yelled with worry.

Woody saw a golf club being tugged in the bag by the magnet and got an idea.

Woody pulled out the golf club but the force started to drag him until Buzz & Sylvia grabbed it and helped Woody use it as a crowbar to lift the bag free Lotso as they got closer to the shredder.

" Go, go!" Woody instructed Lotso as he crawled it from under the bag and Woody grabbed his paw before the magnet lifted the four toys up to the ceiling over the shredders just in time.

After that, Lotso looked at Woody & Sylvia and thanked them " Thank you, Sheriff & Princess."

" We're all in this together." Woody assured the pink bear before he along with Sylvia & Buzz looked in front with Woody asking " Right guys?" They noticed that their friends were gone and Woody & Sylvia called out " Guys?"

The four toys heard " Woody! Sylvia! Buzz!" They looked down and Jessie called out " Down here!" They dropped down onto the trash with the others.

" Guys!" Jessie exclaimed while she & others helped Woody, Sylvia & Buzz stand up while Lotso stood up himself.

Jacob looked at Lotso with suspicion before he pulled Sylvia to the side and whispered " Sis, are you sure we can trust Lotso to help us get out of here? I mean, the guy has held us prisoner."

" Look, I know what he did was evil, but we may have to give him a chance. He might be a changed bear since we saved him." Sylvia assured her brother before Jacob signed & said " If you say so." After their talk, the two siblings joined the others.