Chapter 25

(Later...)
Slinky slid down the slide and looked around to see if the coast was clear.

From above the slide, The toys noticed that Slinky wagged his tale as a way of saying that everything's clear before Woody informed " All clear."

The toys slid down the slide and snuck their way across the playground to one of the string rides with Woody whispering " Come on. Come on."

Jessie peeped out to see that they were close to the trash chute before she informed them " We're almost there!"

The toys then ran towards the bushes but as Sylvia and some of them made their way through, Woody along with Bullseye and the aliens stopped when they heard a toy truck come their way.

" Back up! Back up!" Woody whispered to Bullseye and the aliens before they hurried back to the spring rides and hid behind them as the truck pulled up and stopped. Both Sylvia & Jessie looked back with worry before Woody gestured for them to keep going and the girls gave him a thumbs & nodded before they went into the bushes with the others. Still worried for Woody, Sylvia peeked out of the bushes as she & everyone else saw Woody, Bullseye and the three aliens were sneaking by the swings before they stopped to notice Big Baby staring up at the sky on one of the swings. Sylvia kept watching as Woody, Bullseye and the aliens snuck by Big Baby but as soon as Bullseye jumped off the land, one of the aliens fell off his back and squeaked which got Big Baby's attention as he turned around to where the noise was.

Woody, Bullseye & the three aliens hid beneath the beams around the ground the swings were on. Sylvia gasped as she watched in horror as Big Baby climbed from the swing to approach the edge, but as he peaked over, he saw that there was nothing there before he toddled away. Sylvia kept watching as she saw Woody, Bullseye & the three aliens peek out from a bucket they were hiding under before she breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly, Jessie (who was on the left next to Sylvia) was grabbed by Buzz and he yanked her towards him to perform a series of complex Spanish dance moves which made the other toys look at him confused and Jacob was a little bit amazed by this.

Buzz swung Jessie from side to side em held her in a proposal like way saying " Venga conmigo, señorita! Le enseñaré las maravillas de la galaxia, y juntos con nuestro amor venceremos al mal! (Come with me, miss! I will show you the wonders of the galaxy, and we shall vanquish all evil with our love!)"

Jessie looked very flattered when she heard those words. Just then, Woody, Bullseye & the three aliens arrived in the bushes, causing Sylvia to give him a hug as she was so glad what Woody was okay and exclaimed " Woody! Thank goodness you're okay!"

" Woody!" Jessie exclaimed as she was relived as well as she freed herself from Buzz's grasp and ran over to hug Woody.

" Come on. We're almost there." Woody told everyone as the three of them walked away with Buzz glaring at Woody as he exclaimed in Spanish " ¡El vaquero! (The cowboy!)" The toys ran up to the trash chute and Woody jumped up to reach but it was no good.

" Come on, Buzz. Give me a lift." Woody grunted. But instead of giving Woody a boost, Buzz pushed him to the side before he pressed a button on his chest and his box exclaimed in Spanish " Buzz Lightyear al rescate! (Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!)"

To everyone's amazement, Buzz used a broom to reach the hatch before he stuck his in the handle and it opened before he said " Abierto. (It is open.)"

" Way to go, Buzz!" Woody congratulated the spaceman as everyone smiled.

After they climbed up to the chute, Jessie whispered " Is it safe?"

" I guess I'll find out." Woody whispered back as he slid down but stopped just in time before he got over the edge.

" Woody, are you okay down there?" Sylvia called out worriedly.

" Yeah. Come on down. But not all at once." Woody called out softly. He heard that the other toys didn't hear him clearly as he heard Jacob asking the others " What did he say?" Woody was frightened as he heard Hamm say " I think he said all at once."

Woody turned around to try and stop them but it was too late as they all slid down the chute and collided with Woody causing him to teeter on the edge, but Sylvia & Jessie yanked him back up and thanked " Thanks, Jess & Sylvia." Buzz stepped forward and asked " ¿Dónde está mi nave? (Where's my spaceship?)"

" We're almost there, guys." Woody informed everyone before he looked at Slinky Dog and asked " Slink, do you think you can make it?"

" Well, I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step." Slinky reminded the sheriff before he jumped over and stretched across the open gap in the dumpster much to the other toys' excitement.

" He did it!" Jessie exclaimed excitedly.

" Alright, Slinky-kins!" Hamm congratulated the springy dog.

" Okay, climb across." Slinky Dog told them but to their shock, Lotso jumped right in front of Slinky and asked " You lost, little doggy?" Slinky gasped before Lotso kicked him back to the others.

" Well, well! Look who's back." Lotso interjected as Big Baby & Chuck appeared right behind him.

The gang looked behind themselves to see Stretch get closer to them with an angry stare on her face. Lotso gestured to Twitch & Spark as they showed the toys the toy telephone beaten & dirty.

" I'm sorry, cowboy & princess." The toy telephone apologized to Woody & Sylvia, causing them to gasp.

" They broke me." The toy telephone told them sadly.

" What are y'all doing? Runnin' back your kid?" Lotso questioned before the toys looked at him and he told them " He don't want you no more."

" That's a lie!" Woody protested.

" Is it? Tell me this, Sheriff. If you're kid loves so much, why is he leaving?" Lotso questioned as Woody & Sylvia glared at him as he continued " You think you're special, cowboy? You're a piece of plastic! You were made to be thrown away!" They all heard a truck backing up beeps in the distance, making Lotso smirk and said " Speak of the devil." The pink bear walked to the edge of the dumpster and looked to see a garbage truck nearby.