Chapter 11

The toys watched in horror at the back & forth fight that's been going on between Sylvia & Jacob. Buzz tried to calm them down but the two siblings wouldn't stop.

" You know, Sylvia, we've always had our differences, but I have never heard you say something so cruel to me in my whole life!!" Jacob fought angrily.

" Well, I can't believe that my own brother would be this stubborn enough to believe that Woody would make up a crazy story about Andy putting us in the attic even though Andy held onto us for years before this particular day!" Sylvia fought back as she also felt very frustrated at the heated argument that she had with Jacob. The angry prince growled in anger before Delaney ran towards him, held his hand and said " Jake! Honey, take it easy. It's okay."

The two siblings took a deep breath to relax a bit and Sylvia said in a very stern low voice " Alright Jacob, if you're just gonna stand here & argue with me and not listen to me or Woody, then, be my guest. But I don't have to take this. I'm gonna go with Woody back home to Andy's house."

Jacob wanted to say something back to her but Delaney put her hand on Jake's shoulder as a way of telling him that it's no use arguing with his sister. Jacob faced down with a sigh and responded in a low voice " Very well, Sylvia. You wanna go back home with Woody, you can go ahead. I'm not stopping you."

Jacob walked back to the other toys but he had one last thing to say to Sylvia and he told her " But I'll let you know that you & Woody don't know what you're both missing." Sylvia folded her arms and responded " That's fine by me. I'd rather go to college or get stuck in the attic rather then stay here to get played with by a bunch of toddlers."

Buzz stepped forward to Woody & Sylvia to extend a hand shake which Woody declined as the cowboy angrily straightened his hat and walked away from the others. Sylvia on the other hand, accepted the offer and she shook hands with Buzz since she felt a little bit guilty for yelling at Jacob before following Woody towards the door.

Both Woody & Sylvia heard two panting noises from behind them so they turned around to see Bullseye & Angel trying to follow their owners.

Woody sighed and told his horse " Bullseye, no. You need to stay."

" That goes for you too, Angel." Sylvia told her horse as she agreed with what Woody said. As soon as the both of them continued walking towards the door, the two horses followed them further to which Woody & Sylvia noticed and much to Woody's frustration, he snapped " Bullseye! Angel! No, we said, stay!"

Both Bullseye & Angel whimpered as they felt very scared at the way Woody snapped at them. Feeling a bit guilty, Woody sighed & he along with Sylvia walked over to their horses and Sylvia said " Look, Woody didn't mean to snap. He just doesn't want the both of you in the attic." Woody nodded in agreement and said " Sylvia's right. She & I don't want you by yourselves in the attic, okay? Now stay." Both the horses understood the message so they sadly nodded their heads yes before they went back to the others. Jessie put her hand on Bullseye's streaks to comfort him while Jacob & Delaney did the same for Angel. From outside, all the toys heard a woman's voice call out " Bonnie? Bonnie?" It was Mrs. Anderson, Bonnie's mom.

" Uh, we gotta go." Woody told everyone as he & Sylvia ran over to the door while the other toys tried to find a place to hide. As soon as Woody & Sylvia hid somewhere next to the door, Mrs. Anderson walked into the room and called out " Bonnie? You in here?"

Woody caught the door and held it to go through as he & Sylvia looked at the others one last time with sad faces before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind them to which the other toys watched sadly.

Jacob was especially heartbroken having to watch his sister leave him, Delaney and Angel Cakes once again.