Chapter 6

In the garage, the toys lifted the box off of themselves and walked away from it  but they were also very upset about being thrown outside and Slinky Dog spoke up " Andy threw us out!"

" Like we were garbage!" Hamm added.

" Junk! He called us junk!" Mr. Potato Head angrily exclaimed.

" How could he?" Mrs. Potato Head questioned before she started crying.

Buzz & Sylvia walked next to the wheel of Andy's mom's car and Buzz muttered " This doesn't make any sense." Sylvia nodded her head in agreement and responded " You're telling me." Jessie got so angry and she said " I should've seen this coming! It's Emily all over again."

" This is way worse than the day Tammy gave us up for donation and Sylvia got taken away from us!" Jacob exclaimed in frustration which made Delaney put her arm on his left shoulder for comfort.

" Sarge was right!" Hamm commented.

" Yeah, and Woody was wrong!" Mr. Potato Head agreed with Hamm.

" Wait a minute. Wait, hold on. This is no time to be hysterical." Buzz tried to calm everybody down.

" It's the perfect time to be hysterical!" Hamm disagreed with Buzz.

" Should we be hysterical?!" Rex anxiously questioned.

" No!" Slinky Dog responded.

" Yes!" Mr. Potato Head argued with Slinky Dog.

" Maybe, but not right now!" Buzz reminded everyone. The toys had their attention on Jessie when she exclaimed " Yee-haw!" The cowgirl then explained " Fellas, ladies, I know what to do."

The other toys followed her eyes and looked at the donation box in the car before they understood her idea. Sylvia on the other hand wasn't too sure about this but she didn't say anything.

(Meanwhile...)
Woody ran to a flower pot and he was weirded out when he saw his friends getting into the donation box and muttered " What the heck?"

As soon as the rest of the toys got into the donation box, Jessie was helping on of the squeaky aliens into the donation box and said " Oh, we should've done this years ago."

" Jessie, wait. What about Woody?" Buzz questioned the cowgirl as he was worried about Woody.

" Yeah Jessie, shouldn't we be worried about Woody?" Sylvia questioned Jessie as well as she was worried about Woody too.

" He's fine, guys. Andy's taking him to college. Now we need to go!" Jessie told the space toy & princess as she began climbing up the donation box.

" You're right. Come on." Buzz agreed with Jessie as he was helping the third alien get into the donation box. Sylvia on the other hand wasn't very comfortable with this idea since she didn't want to assume that Andy was the one that threw the toys out.

Woody showed up and he questioned " Buzz? Sylvia?" Both Buzz & Sylvia turned around and the two of them exclaimed at the same time " Woody!"

" What's going on? Don't you know that this box is being donated?" Woody asked the two of them along with the other toys.

" It's under control, Woody. We have a plan." Buzz assured the cowboy.

" We're going to Daycare!" Rex exclaimed excitedly.

" Daycare?! What? Have you all lost your marbles?" Woody questioned his friends in disbelief.

" Well, didn't you see? Andy threw us away." Mrs. Potato Head reminded Woody as the other toys nodded in agreement.

" No, no, no, no. He was putting you in the attic." Woody explained to them as Sylvia looked at him realizing that Woody was right but once again, she didn't say anything and looked down.

" Attic? So how did we end up on the curb?" Mr. Potato Head asked Woody as he and the others doubted what he said.

" That was a mistake! Andy's mom thought you were trash!" Woody tried to explain to them but they wouldn't listen to him.

" Yeah. After he put us in a trash bag." Hamm reminded the cowboy.

" And called us junk!" Mrs. Potato Head angrily added while slamming her fists on the box.

" That's right! Do you not understand how hurt we were when Andy called us junk?!" Jacob exaggerated as he was upset about this whole thing along with the other toys.

" Yeah, I know. It looks bad. But guys, you gotta believe me." Woody tried to tell his friends but they wouldn't listen as Mr. Potato Head sarcastically commented " Sure thing, College Boy."

" Yeah. I would love to say that we believe you, but we don't." Jacob angrily agreed with what Mr. Potato Head said as he and the other toys got inside the box.

" Andy's moving on, Woody! It's time we did the same." Jessie angrily told the cowboy as she got inside the box and closed it on top of her. Even though Sylvia believed what Woody just told everyone, she was trying to decide if she should stay with Woody and get taken to college with him & Andy or if she should just go with her brother and her friends to Daycare.

" Okay. Out of the box. Everyone! Right now!" Woody firmly demanded the other toys as he went over to the other side of the box.

" Come on, guys. Give me a hand. We gotta get this thing outta here." Woody told Buzz & Sylvia as they weren't sure about this as Buzz said " Woody, wait. We need to figure out what's best for everyone." Sylvia wanted to say something but she couldn't. Just then, they heard Andy's mom get into the car and she started it up. As soon as the car reversed out of the garage, Woody whispered " Oh, great, Great! It's gonna take us forever to get back here."

The car backed out onto the road and drove away from the house.