Chapter 32 (Finale)

Both Andy & Bonnie played happily with the toys together and so much fun.

After a few moments of playing together, Andy got into his car and waved goodbye to Bonnie who waved back at him. Bonnie had Woody wave his hand goodbye much to Andy's shock. As Andy got into his car and started the engine, he looked at his former toys with a warm smile and muttered " Thanks guys."

As soon as Andy drove off, Bonnie's mother came out onto the porch before Bonnie said " Look, Mommy. They're all playing together." Mrs. Anderson smiled before she said " Come on. Let's get some lunch." Bonnie got on her mom's arms before the two of them laughed and went inside.

The toys came to life as they all watched Andy drive away from them and left for college. Woody was very sad to see Andy leave as he muttered " So long, partner." Buzz & Sylvia put their hands on Woody's shoulder and three of them smiled at each other.

" Oh, Buzz, you haven't met Bonnie's toys yet. Hey, come here, you're gonna love them." Woody told Buzz as Sylvia nodded in agreement.

" This is Dolly." Woody introduced Dolly to Buzz before Sylvia introduced Buzz to Dolly." Dolly, this is Buzz."

Both Buzz & Dolly shook his hands before Felicity walked up and said to Buzz " Hi, I'm Felicity. The most fierce feline guardian." As she shook his hand, Buzz introduced himself " And I'm Buzz Lightyear at your service."

Pedro the puppy hid behind Buttercup & Totoro as Jessie, Bullseye, Delaney & Angel walked up towards them to introduce themselves as Jessie said " Well, howdy there! I'm very glad to meet ya'!" Pedro just whimpered as he was way too shy to even say hello.

" Come on, Pedro. They're not gonna hurt you." Buttercup assured the blue puppy toy but he didn't wanna come out from behind Buttercup and Totoro.

Just then, Slinky walked up and said " Howdy there! I'm Slinky Dog. But just call me Slinky." That was when Pedro stopped hiding and got closer to Slinky.

Pedro sniffed towards Slinky before he smiled and just licked the springy dog with joy as he found himself a new friend. Slinky giggled as he and Pedro started playing together.

The Potato Heads, the aliens & Hamm walked over to Hazel, Gally & Mr. Pricklepants as Mrs. Potato Head reached for a handshake and Hazel shook her hand said " Hi, I'm very nice to meet you! I'm Happy Hazel! But you can call me Hazel!" After Hazel shook hands with Mr. Potato Head, the three aliens & Hamm, Mrs. Potato Head tried to shake hands with Gally but the grumpy doll just smacked her hand away and said " No thanks. I don't like to be touched." Seeing what happened, Mr. Potato Head was very angry that he snapped at Gally " Hey, you don't ever smack my wife's hand like that!"

" Hey, my name is Grumpy Gally! What do you expect?!" Gally responded angrily while shrugging her shoulders at the same time.

" Gally! I told you to be nice when meeting new friends!" Hazel scolded Gally for what she did. Gally just rolled her eyes before she walked away and said " By the way, just call me Gally."

Gally came across Jacob and the Prince introduced " Greetings Miss. My name is Warrior Prince Jacob at your service. But you can just call me Jacob." The grumpy doll just rolled her eyes at that response before Jacob finished his sentence by bragging " And I also happen to be one of the most gorgeous princes of all time! So you must bow down before me!"

" Who cares?!" Gally responded angrily & annoyingly while shrugging her shoulders at the same time.

" Uh, I do." Jacob responded with an irritated expression on his face as Delaney noticed all the commotion before she gestured for Jacob to come with her. As they walked away from Gally, Delaney whispered " Honey, look, I'm not one to sound rude or harsh, but you need to learn to lay off the bragging when meeting new toys. Saying that you're handsome is very unnecessary." Jacob was surprised to see his girlfriend actually get pretty tough with him since Delaney's never been like this before. The prince reluctantly sighed and responded " Very well, babe. I'll try to stop bragging." Delaney smiled before the two of them went back to the others as Jacob crossed his fingers behind his back indicating that he was lying.

All the toys continued introducing themselves to one another and they had the best day of their lives.

( Before the story finishes, I'm gonna make the epilogue. I may try include some parts of the epilogue but I'll include fan made parts at the same time.)