Chapter 27

As the garbage truck got closer, Woody exclaimed " Come on! Hurry!" The toys started running across the dumpster but Woody heard a squeaking noise from behind him. He turned around and saw that one of the aliens got his foot stuck in the lid and exclaimed " Oh for crying out loud!"

" ¡ Vamos, vaquero! (Cowboy, hurry!)" Buzz cried out to Woody in Spanish as Woody ran back and lifted the lid so that the alien can get up and run to safety with the other two. But as Woody started to follow, Lotso's paw grabbed his leg and began to pull him into the dumpster.

" Woody!" Sylvia & Jessie cried out before Lotso dragged Woody into the bin which made everyone gasp.

Just then, the bin truck arrived and Hamm exclaimed " Oh, boy! Incoming!" The bin truck used its fork to lift the dumpster to its trailer.

" Come on!" Jessie instructed the other toys as they jumped onto the dumpster.

Barbie was about to follow them but Ken stopped her " Barbie, no!"

Jessie & Sylvia tried to open the lid but it was too heavy. Suddenly, the lid opened and all the garbage poured into the trailer, taking Woody with it and Sylvia cried out " Woody!"

Suddenly, the fork of the truck stopped and it jotted the toys into the trailer too which made Barbie cry out " No!"

The truck put the bin down and drove off as Barbie & Ken watched in horror.

(In the garbage truck...)
All of the toys were groaning as they were all on top of some garbage and they couldn't see anything.

" Can you hear me? Is everyone okay?" Woody questioned everyone out loud.

" Of course not, you imbecile! We're doomed!" Mr. Potato Head angrily called out in response. Just then, Woody & Sylvia saw Buzz glow in the dark and Woody instructed the others " Everyone, go to Buzz! Come on!"

The toys did what they were told and ran towards Buzz just so they can all see each other and Woody asked out loud " We all here? Slinky? Rex?"

Suddenly, the truck stopped which made the toys fall over and they freaked out when they looked up & saw more garbage being poured into the trailer.

" Against the wall, everyone! Quick!" Woody frightfully instructed as they did what Woody said and they all quickly went against the wall.

" Señorita! Señorita! ¿Dónde está? (Miss! Miss! Where are you?)" Buzz worriedly cried out for Jessie before he heard Jessie call out " Buzz!"

Buzz looked to where Jessie was and he called out " Señorita! (Miss!)" he ran over and scurried up the the growing trash pile and yanked Jessie out of it and they both ran to the others.

" They'll never make it!" Hamm freaked out as he and the other toys watched the spaceman and cowgirl tried to their best to make it out alive. Buzz then picked up Jessie & carried her in his arms before the both of them smiled at each other.

" Look out!" Mrs. Potato Head yelled out before Buzz looked up to see a TV falling towards him & Jessie before he threw her towards the others and he got smashed by the TV in the process.

" Buzz!" Jessie cried out before she and the other toys ran over to the TV to lift of off the ground. Woody looked under the TV and asked " Anyone see him?"

" Over here, y'all! I found him!" Slinky informed everybody. The toys pulled Buzz out from underneath the TV and they Kaye's his unconscious body down.

" Buzz, you okay?" Jessie questioned with worry. There was no answer to Jessie shook him and cried out " Buzz! Buzz!" As there was still no answer, Jessie began to sob despite not having any tear ducts over the "loss" of her friend/crush. Sylvia patted Jessie on the back as a way of comforting her.

Suddenly, Buzz woke up and sniffed his surroundings. To everyone's surprise, Buzz spoke in English " That wasn't me, was it?" All the toys were filled with joy as Jessie hugged Buzz & exclaimed " Oh, Buzz, you're back! You've back, you're back, you're back, back!" Jessie then kissed Buzz on the cheek and he nervously responded " Yes, I'm back. He looked at everyone confused and asked " Where have I been?"

" Beyond Infinity, space ranger." Woody responded with a smile and Sylvia added " That's right."

" Woody! Sylvia!" Buzz exclaimed as he was very happy to see his two best friends again. He looked around and asked " So where are we now?"

" In the garbage truck on the way to the dump." Rex answered Buzz's question and Buzz looked troubled by this.

" Yeah. Frightening, isn't it?" Jacob responded to Buzz's surprised look.