Chapter 13

Inside the Caterpillar room, Bullseye & Angel looked sadly at the door and they both whimpered after witnessing Woody & Sylvia leave them behind. Jessie walked over to them and comforted them " Oh, it's gonna be okay, you guys." Delaney walked over to Angel's side and she stroked her hair and said " Jessie's right. Everything's gonna be fine."

" Woody's going to college with Andy. It's what he's always wanted. And Sylvia really cares a lot about Woody so that's why she went with him." Buzz stated before he noticed Jacob standing next to him with a shocked look on his face so he walked up to the prince and he asked " Um, Jacob? Are you gonna be alright?" As a response, Jacob looked at Buzz before he nodded his head and said " Um...yeah. I'm okay, Buzz. It's just that....I'm just stunned about what Sylvia said to me before she & Woody left. I can't believe that my own sister called me thick-minded."

Delaney walked up to Jacob and said " Jake, Sylvia called all of us thick-minded and I was hurt too, but she's just angry. I'm pretty sure she didn't mean that. Right?"

" Yeah, but she hasn't screamed at me in a long time. And the thought of Sylvia taking Woody's side even though she got thrown away along with the rest of us is just beyond me!" Jacob responded while feeling frustrated about the fight he had with sister. Delaney put her hands on Jacob's face and said " I understand what you're saying, honey. We were all surprised. but remember what Buzz just said, Sylvia really cares a lot about Woody so that's why she wants to go to college with him & Andy. So you can't really blame her."

" Ah, Woody & Sylvia are crazy. College is no place for a toy." Mr. Potato Head stated.

" Toys are for playtime." Mrs. Potato Head agreed with her husband. Hamm was on a cubby stand and he squealed " Oh, speaking of playtime, they're lining up out there!" The other toys looked up at with surprise and Buzz asked " How many?" Hamm looked closely out the window and responded " There must be dozens." The toys were happy to hear that.

" Oh, I can hardly wait!" Rex exclaimed excitedly.

" Places everyone." Buzz told everybody before Rex squealed while the toys got into different positions all over the room. Buzz, Jacob & Delaney looked around as they noticed several toys hiding in various places in the room fearfully and the three of them were confused.

" Um, what the heck is going on here?" Jacob thought to himself. When the bell rang, Rex ran up to the door with excitement and he exclaimed " At last! I'm gonna get played with!"

" Uh, Rex..." Buzz tried to get Rex's attention but the toy dinosaur had his eyes focused on the door and he mumbled " Come to papa!" Out of nowhere, toddlers bursted into the room with the door knocking Rex to the side in the process. Now, this was no regular playtime. This was not the playtime that the toys expected.

Instead of playing with the toys gently & properly, the toddlers were throwing, bashing, kicking and tossing the toys around like a bunch of wild monkeys. The aliens were bounced on, Buzz was drooled on, Jessie & Delaney were used as paint brushes, Bullseye fell off a Fisher-Price Corn Popper, Hamm & Angel had glitter on their backs. Rex had his tail removed from his body while a toddler roughly rode on him, the Potato Heads' parts were put in one toddler's mouths and nostrils, etc.

Heck, one toddler aggressively slammed Jacob against a play table, grabbed a marker and started drawing on the prince's face.

As a little girl was using Buzz as a hammer for a game, a boy ran past her and snatched crown off her head which made her cry and tossed Buzz away as she ran after the boy. Buzz landed on the window stand and saw the kids in the Butterfly room playing gently with Lotso and several other toys there.

Buzz wondered why he and his friends were in the Caterpillar room with a bunch of toddlers and not in the Butterfly room with the big kids. Buzz's thoughts were interrupted by a kid snatching him from the window and this disaster of a playtime continued.