Chapter 18

Suddenly, the toilet door opened and it revealed to be Lotso and his crew walking in which made the toys turn around and Jessie exclaimed " Lotso!"

" Hey there. How are y'all doin' this fine evening?" Lotso questioned politely.

" Oh thank goodness. Have you seen Buzz?" Jessie asked the pink bear.

" There's been a mistake. We have to go!" Mrs. Potato Head told Lotso with worry with Jessie nodding in agreement.

" Go?" Lotso questioned with shock before he continued " Why, you just got here. In the nick of time too. We were runnin' low on volunteers for the little ones." Hearing this, Jacob rolled his eyes and thought " Well gee, I wonder why?"

" They just love new toys, now don't they?" Lotso said which made the toys look at him with cringe.

" Love?! You call that love?! These toddlers did not play with us! They did very discusting things to us! Heck, one of them slammed me against a play table and drew marker on me!" Jacob protested against Lotso.

" Jacob's right. We've been chewed, kicked, drooled on!" Mr. Potato Head agreed with Jacob.

" Just look at my pocket book!" Mrs. Potato Head angrily told the pink bear as she showed him her purse.

" Well, here's the thing, sweet potato. You ain't leavin' SunnySide." Lotso smart mouthed her with a smirk along with Ken shaking his head " no" as he agreed with what Lotso just said.

" Sweet potato?! Who do you think you're talking to?! I have over 30 accessories, and I deserve more respect..." Mrs. Potato couldn't finish shouting as Lotso took her mouth out as a way of shutting her up and he said " Aah. That's better." This caused Lotso's gang to laugh.

" Hey, no one takes my wife's mouth, except me!" Mr. Potato Head said before he walked up and tried to grab her mouth from Lotso and demanded  " Give it back! You furry air freshener!"

After that, Mr. Potato Head managed to get his wife's mouth from Lotso's hand. Feeling very angry, Jessie told her friends " Come on, guys! We're going home!" As soon as Jessie started walking away, Lotso have a smirk told her " Whoa there, missy. You're not goin' anywhere."

" Oh yeah? And who's gonna stop us?" Jessie taunted him before she stopped to notice a figure right in front of her as it was blocking her path. The figure stepped out of shadows, revealing to be Buzz making Jessie step back.

" Buzz! You're back!" Rex exclaimed with joy as he ran over to the space toy but was stopped by Buzz doing a self defense pose and he yelled " Hooyah!"

" Buzz?" Rex questioned before Buzz kicked the toy dinosaur to the floor before he jumped on top of him and into the air to attack the others.

" Hey!" Jessie exclaimed as she could not believe what Buzz just did. As soon as Buzz was getting ready to attack, Hamm yelled out " Look out!"

The toys braced for impact as Buzz began roughing up his friends and beating them up in the process with Lotso and his gang watching with evil grins on their faces.

" What are you, nuts?" Hamm questioned while he was getting hurt.

" Buzz, relax. It's just us! Look, I don't wanna hurt you!" Jacob exclaimed while he was pointing his sword towards the spaceman with Delaney & Angel right behind him as they were both scared of Buzz since he crept towards them like a werewolf.

The three of them took a step back with Jacob still pointing his sword at Buzz but at the same time, he didn't wanna fight his friend. Suddenly, Buzz grabbed Jacob by the arm and aggressively yanked him to the floor.

" JACOB!!" Delaney shouted in fear before Buzz grabbed her by the shirt, making her scream in fear and he yanked her to floor as well.

After a couple of moments of roughing up his friends, Lotso proudly watched as Buzz was finished and got on top of his friends who were piled up on one other and he informed " Prisoners disabled, commander Lotso!"

" Buzz, what are you doing?" Jessie questioned before Buzz angrily responded " Silence, minions of Zurg! You're in the custody of the Galactic Alliance!" The toys were puzzled when they heard him say that.

" Zurg?" Rex questioned.

" Galactic Alliance?" Mr. Potato Head questioned as well.

" Oh boy." Hamm mumbled while rolling his eyes.

" Good work, Lightyear!" Lotso congratulated Buzz before he commanded " Now lock 'em up!"

" Yes sir!" Buzz saluted before he & Lotso's gang started putting Buzz's friends into each cubby as if they were cages or jail cells.

After putting Bullseye into a cubby, Buzz went over to put Jacob, Delaney and Angel to their own cubby that was on Bullseye's left side. After he put them in a cubby together, Jacob questioned " Buzz? What has gotten into you?"

" Quiet!" Buzz firmly told him.

" But..." Jacob tried to speak up but Buzz shouted " I SAID QUIET, PRETTY BOY!!" With that, Buzz walked away leaving Jacob, Delaney & Angel all jumpy from Buzz's shouting.

Rex shrieked as Big Baby was putting him into a cubby at the bottom before he pushed it shut. Twitch put Slinky into a cubby at the top before Big Baby pushed that one shut as well.

Jessie got dragged by Sparks & Chuck and before they could but her in her own cubby, Jessie kicked her way out of their clutches and as soon as she tried to make a run for it, she was grabbed by Stretch and she asked " Where do you think you're going?"

She put Jessie in a cubby which was in between Rex & Bullseye with Buzz standing right in front of her.

" Buzz, we're your friends!" Jessie tried to reason with Buzz with her hand on his shoulder.

" Spare me your lives, temptress!" Buzz rejected her response as he smacked her hand away before he pushed her cubby shut and said " You're emperor's defeated, and I'm immune to your bewitching good looks!" With that, Buzz began to walk away from her.

Big Baby carried Mrs. Potato Head to her cubby with Mr. Potato Head walking behind him as he rudely demanded " Hey, Mongo, keep your paws off my wife!" Big Baby then grabbed Mr. Potato Head and he rudely exclaimed " Hey! Let go of me, you drooling dufus!" But before Big Baby could put Mr. Potato Head in the cubby with his wife, Lotso pushed the cubby shut and said " Not him. I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners." Lotso grinned evilly and he told Big Baby " Take him to the box."

Mrs. Potato Head felt like she was about to cry when she saw her husband get carried away from her and outside into the hallway by Big Baby.

" Hey, put me down, you moron! Where are you taking me?! Bad baby! Bad baby!" Mr. Potato Head yelled as soon as Big Baby continued carrying him outside of the room with Barbie watching the whole thing in confusion.