Chapter 10

After looking around the room, Woody sighed and walked up to the others before he spoke up " Look everyone, it's nice here. I admit it. But, we need to go home." The other toys weren't happy to hear those words.

" We can have a whole life here, Woody. A chance to make kids happy again." Jessie assured the sheriff.

" Why don't you stay?" Slinky Dog asked the sheriff with a smile.

" Yeah, Woody. Stay with us." Rex agreed with Slinky.

" Come on, Woodster." Hamm pressured. Everyone kept putting a lot of effort to try & make Woody stay at SunnySide but the cowboy fought back and stood his grounds " No. G-Guys, really. No!" Everyone's smiles turned into shocked looks after hearing Woody's response.

" I have a kid. YOU have a kid. Andy. And if he wants us at college or in the attic. Well then, our job is to be there for him." Woody told them before he said " Now, I'm going home. Whoever wants to join me is welcome." He then looked at Buzz & Sylvia and said " Come on, Buzz. Come on, Sylvia."

Woody walked before he stopped & much to his disbelief, he turned around to see that Buzz & Sylvia didn't move and asked " Guys?" Both the space man and princess walked up to him & as much as Sylvia believed Woody, she was too afraid to speak up because she didn't know whether to go with Woody or stay with her brother & friends.

Buzz on the other hand didn't agree with Woody so he responded " Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody." Woody couldn't believe his ears and exclaimed " What?!"

" And what's important now is we stay together." Buzz told him as Jessie nodded in agreement.

" We wouldn't even be together if it weren't for Andy." Woody reminded them before he lifted his boot and said " Look under your boot, Buzz. You too, Jessie. Who's name is written there?"

" Maybe Andy doesn't care about us anymore." Rex spoke up sadly.

" Of course he does! He cares about all of you! He was putting you in the attic! I saw... You can't just turn your back on him now!" Woody tried to explain to his friends the truth frustratingly.

" Woody! Wake up! It's over! Andy is all grown up!" Jessie snapped which made Woody look at her with a shocked expression. His face then changed to an angry expression and he snapped " Okay, fine! Perfect! I can't believe how selfish you all are!"

The toys were completely hurt by what Woody just said to them and they looked very sad. Jessie was very offended to the point that she just glared at Woody. Sylvia didn't let that bother her because she knew Woody was right but she was more worried about what to do in this situation.

" So, this is it? After all we've been through." Woody muttered angrily.

Sylvia felt shaken up when she noticed the other toys looking at her and Jessie frustratingly told her " Sylvia, say something to him!"

" Yeah sis. Tell Woody he's wrong." Jacob chimed in as the others nodded in agreement. Sylvia's body began to shake a lot more now. Even though toys can't sweat, Sylvia still felt like she was sweating. She agreed with Woody but she was struggling to make a decision. The whole room was filled with complete silence as Sylvia just kept looking at Woody and then looking at her brother & friends at the same time. After a few moments of struggling, she finally made her decision, looked at the other toys and spoke up " I've been wanting say it ever since Woody told us that we were being put in the attic but I didn't know how to tell you. But now I just made up my mind." She looked at Woody and the other toys and said " I'm gonna have to take Woody's side." Woody was surprised but felt relieved that someone finally took his side.

Buzz, Delaney, Bullseye & Angel were sort of disappointed but as for the other toys, Yup. They were completely flabbergasted & confused when they heard that Sylvia was siding with Woody.

" What?!" Rex exclaimed with shock and dismay.

" Oh come on! Sylvia, you can't be serious!" Hamm exclaimed in disbelief.

" But why?!" Slinky questioned in disbelief.

" Traitor!" Mr. Potato Head snapped.

" Are you kidding me!?!" Jacob yelled.

" Sylvia, you're seriously siding with Woody?!?!" Jessie angrily questioned the princess as she could not believe her ears.

" Yes Jessie, I am." Sylvia responded sadly but sternly. The other toys all mumbled at once in disbelief as they still could not believe that Sylvia was taking Woody's side when she was thrown onto the curb along with them.

" Look, I'm just as upset & frustrated about being thrown outside onto the curb as you all are! But I didn't want to jump to conclusions just like that. And besides, when Woody told us that Andy was putting us in the attic, I believed him because I know that Andy would NEVER throw us away." Sylvia explained to the other toys.

Feeling angry, Jacob marched over towards his little sister as Jessie moved to the side a bit and he snapped " Andy would never throw us away?! Are you serious?! In case you've forgotten Sylvia, YOU were in the trash bag with us when we got dumped outside!!"

" Yes, I know that! But I also know that Woody is not a liar!" Sylvia argued with her brother angrily.

" Sylvia, just because you & Woody became an item ever since Bo Peep & Boy Blue got donated, it doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything Woody says or does!" Jacob argued.

" JACOB, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE!!" Sylvia screamed which startled everyone before she took a deep breath and told him " This has to do with the fact that Woody wouldn't lie about Andy putting us in the attic."

" Sylvia, didn't you hear what Andy called us?! Andy called us junk before he threw us in a trash bag!" Jacob snapped at his sister.

" That doesn't mean that Andy doesn't want us anymore!" Sylvia snapped back before she asked " Also, if Andy threw us out onto the curb, then why would Woody tell us that Andy was putting us in the attic?" Jacob shrugged his shoulders and responded " I don't know. Maybe it's because he wants to go to college with Andy."

" It's not just that, Jacob. It's also because Woody was the one who saw what happened! But clearly, YOU ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO THICK MINDED TO UNDERSTAND THAT!!!" Sylvia yelled & shouted. Everyone couldn't believe what came out Sylvia's mouth. Jacob let out a dramatic gasp and screamed " HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THICK MINDED!?!?!?!?!"

" WELL MAYBE IF YOU ALL JUST TOOK THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WOODY'S TRYING TO TELL US THEN I WOULDN'T BE TALKING LIKE THIS!!" Sylvia screamed back.