Epilogue

It had been days since the toys got donated to Bonnie and living with Bonnie has been the best thing that's ever happened. They all knew that Bonnie would take really good care of them since Andy went to college.

One day while Bonnie was at school, Woody, Buzz & Sylvia were listening to Delaney as she told them the story of how Buzz was switched to demo mode and finished her story with " And when Buzz locked me up along with Jacob & Angel, Buzz was so angry with Jacob talking to the point that he shouted at him to be quiet. I'm not kidding. You actually scared us when you shouted at Jacob to be quiet." Buzz was completely shocked but felt very guilty at the same time when he heard this.

" Wow, I really did that?" Buzz questioned with shock before Delaney nodded her head yes. Buzz couldn't believe so he apologized " Delaney, I'm sorry that happened to you."

" Hey don't worry about it, Buzz. You weren't yourself at the time." Delaney assured the space toy with a smile.

As they had their talk, Sylvia felt her brother Jacob tap her on the shoulder and he asked " Sylvia?" The princess turned around and saw her brother glare at her and he asked " Did you tell Felicity about me?" Sylvia looked confused and asked " Whatever do you mean by that, Jacob?"

" Oh come on. Felicity & I were playing a game called CandyLand and when I tried to trick her, she told me that she wasn't buying it and that you told her that I cheat." Jacob reminded his little sister. Sylvia looked up with shock & embarrassment. She then gave her brother a smirk and responded " Yeah, I did. So what if I told her?"

Jacob looked down at his sister with a smirk before he jokingly exclaimed " Ah, come here you little snitch!"

Sylvia screamed a bit as she tried to run away but Jacob quickly grabbed her by the arm, pulled her towards him and started to give her a noogie which made Sylvia laugh hysterically. Jacob let go before he laughed & exclaimed " That's what you get for ratting me out!" Woody, Buzz & Delaney giggled at the two siblings goofing around as Sylvia gave Jacob a noogie back and she laughed & exclaimed " Well, maybe if you didn't show off so much or cheated in games, I wouldn't have told Felicity about you!"

The toys saw the peas in a pod come over and they said " Bonnie's coming!"

Everyone froze as Bonnie ran into her room to put her backpack down before she said " Bye toys!" After that, she left the room to eat lunch. As soon as she left, Woody went to backpack to open it and he saw a letter inside before he took it out & showed it to everyone " Hey guys, there's a letter here."

Woody walked as he & others looked at the letter and began to red what it said.

After reading the beginning, Woody read " So I guess you could say Sunnyside is sunny once again! Hope to hear from you soon. We're all super excited about your new home, hugs and kisses to everyone."

" Aww, that's so sweet." Sylvia said with awe as she felt touched by what the letter said. Buzz whistled before he said " Barbie has some nice handwriting."

Jessie noticed that the letter was from Ken before she told Buzz " Um, Buzz. Barbie didn't write this." They were all embarrassed when they saw that Ken wrote the letter since he was on the bad guy's team. Sylvia reminded them " Well, Ken turned himself around and he is our friend now. So that's why he wrote that letter." The toys nodded their heads in agreement as they all knew that she had a point.

The next day, Dolly showed everyone pictures that Bonnie drew of them and said " Well, it's official. You guys made the hall." They all looked up with amazement and Woody exclaimed " Oh, look at this!" Slinky looked up to see a picture of himself and exclaimed " Golly bob howdy! That's me!"