Chapter 16

(Meanwhile with Woody & Sylvia...)

Back at Bonnie's house, Bonnie and her toys were fast asleep except for Woody & Sylvia as the both of them sat up and crept over the bed trying not to make a noise. They saw the door and Bonnie's cape with something written on it. Being curious, Woody & Sylvia quietly got down from the bed and pushed a chair towards the door before they climbed onto the chair and Woody pulled back the cape for him & Sylvia to notice an address written on Bonnie's backpack.

" 1225 Sycamore." Woody read the address quietly. 

" Now the question is, how far is Andy's house from here?" Sylvia whispered. 

" I'm not sure. We may have to find a map to help us." Woody whispered back. Then from behind them, the two toys heard " Psst!" They turned around to see Bonnie toys wide awake and Mr. Pricklepants whispered " Woody, Sylvia, what are you two doing?"  

" Look, Sylvia & I have to get out of here." Woody told the toys while Sylvia nodded in agreement to what Woody said. All of Bonnie's toys were shocked to hear that along with Trixie questioning with sadness " You two are leaving?" 

" But why?" Hazel questioned as she felt sad that her new friends were leaving.  

" But didn't you two have fun today?" Buttercup asked both the sheriff and princess as he & the others started to climb down Bonnie's bed. 

" Well of course we did, more than we've had in years. but, you see, Sylvia & I belong to someone else." Woody told them as he held up his boot and Sylvia held up her sword to show them Andy's name written on the boot and the sword except they were upside down. 

" Who's Yid-Nah?" Buttercup questioned while trying to read what was on Woody's boot and Sylvia's sword. 

" I believe it's pronounced, Yid-Nay." Mr. Pricklepants tried to correct Buttercup but failed to read Andy's name as well. 

" Guys, it says Andy." Dolly corrected the two of them. 

" Duh!" Gally added in a rather rude tone of voice. 

" Andy's our owner. And he's gonna be leaving in two days so that's why Woody & I have to get home." Sylvia reminded Bonnie's toys as Woody nodded in agreement. 

" Where's home?" One of the peas in a pod questioned. 

" Elm Street. 234 Elm." Woody gave Andy's home address before he asked the others " Do you guys have a map for me & Sylvia?" 

" We're on it, cowboy and princess." Dolly assured Woody & Sylvia before she looked at her friend Trixie and asked " Trixie?" 

" I'll fire up the computer." Trixie obliged. 

" Brilliant! Now let's get started." Sylvia agreed with Trixie's idea before the toys quietly headed out of Bonnie's room and into the living room where Bonnie's mother's desktop was.