Chapter 14

(Meanwhile with Woody & Sylvia...)

Bonnie had Woody in her hands as she pulled his pull string and his voice box exclaimed " There's a snake in my boot!"  Bonnie pulled his pull string again and his voice box said " I'd like to join you posse boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song."  

" A sheriff!" Bonnie exclaimed excitedly before she put Woody on a stool next to Sylvia and moved a hedgehog toy over to the side of the table next to a white unicorn toy, a toy blue triceratops toy, a blue plush puppy toy and a plastic humanoid guardian cat figurine and said " Move over, Mr. Pricklepants! We have two guests!" The little girl passed out toy cups to each of her toys and asked " You want some coffee?" Bonnie pretended to drink coffee from her own cup and she said " It's good for you, but don't drink too much. Or you'll have to... have to..." 

Bonnie couldn't finish her sentence as she felt like she had to go to the bathroom and she said " Be right back!" As Bonnie ran out of the room to use the bathroom, Woody & Sylvia unfroze themselves, looked at the door and then looked at Bonnie's toys before Woody quietly asked them " Psst! Hey, hello? Hi. Excuse me." Mr. Pricklepants shushed him.

 " Can you tell us where we are?" Woody asked them along with Sylvia whispering " Yeah, we wanna know what's happening."  But Mr. Pricklepants shushed them the second time. 

" The guy and the girl are just asking us a question." The unicorn lectured the hedgehog. 

" Well, excuse me, I'm trying to stay in character." Mr. Pricklepants responded before he inhaled and froze. 

" My name's Buttercup. The toy unicorn instroduced himself before he stated " You've met Baron Von Shush." Mr. Pricklepants shushed him before the toy triceratops instroduced herself " Hello, I'm Trixie." Mr. Pricklepants shushed her too and Trixie shushed him back before the both of them continuously shushed each other much to the feline guardian figurine's annoyance and the blue puppy hid behind her scared.

" Alright, you two, that's enough."  The toy guardian cat told them. As soon as Mr. Pricklepants shushed her as well, the female humanoid cat pointed her finger at him and scolded " Hey!" 

The toy hedgehog looked at her all intimidated and he did what she said. The female cat looked at Woody & Sylvia and said " I'm sorry about that, you guys." She then introduced herself " My name is Felicity. And I'm a feline guardian figurine." The blue puppy peaked his out from behind Felicity and she introduced him " And this is Pedro Puppy. He's very shy around new people." 

" Look, it's really nice to meet you all, but Woody & I aren't sure where we are." Sylvia told them as Woody nodded in agreement. 

" We're either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey. I'm pretty sure I just came back from I just came back from the doctor with life-changing news." Trixie responded which made Felicity giggle and she spoke up " What Trixie's trying to say is that the both of you are in Bonnie's bedroom. And trust me, You two are gonna love Bonnie. She's great with toys." 

" Yeah. Just stay loose, have fun, you'll be fine." Buttercup assured the cowboy & princess. 

" No, we..." Woody couldn't finish as soon as the toys heard Bonnie coming back to the room so they all froze in the process. Bonnie walked into the room and asked her toys " Who wants lunch?" Bonnie tapped on a toy microwave and made a beep-boop noise before she opened the toy microwave and took out two toy burgers before she put them in front of Woody & Sylvia. 

" It has a secret ingredient." Bonnie told them before she lifted the top off the burger that was in front of Woody which revealed to be jellybeans and she whispered " Jellybeans."