Chapter 24

(Back in the Caterpillar room...)
Delaney & Angel we're in front of the container waiting for the others while Hamm & Rex  were still on top of the container with Buzz trapped inside of it as he was banging on the container as he was trying to get out of it and he let out muffled screams " Help! Prison riot!"

" Ugh, give it up! No one can here you." Hamm told Buzz before the space man stopped banging on the container and was confused as he couldn't hear what Hamm said through the container and questioned " What?"

" I said "No one can hear you!"" Hamm told him a little louder. Buzz still couldn't hear him and once again questioned " What?"

" He said " No one can..."" Rex tried to say very loudly but Hamm shushed him and Hamm snapped " Will you be quiet?!" Delaney & Angel saw Woody, Sylvia, Jacob, Slinky & Barbie climb down from the rafters before Delaney turned around and said " Guys, they're back!" As soon as he saw both Rex & Hamm turned around, Buzz used this advantage and he kicked the container off of him, knocking down Rex & Hamm off of it and onto the floor before Buzz ran away. Woody gasped as he noticed Buzz making a run for it and he told Rex & Hamm " Stop him! Don't let him get out!"

While running, Buzz spoke into his wrist communicator " Star Command! I've been taken hostage by my own prisoners!" Hamm & Rex pounced on Buzz before they pinned him to the ground as the others hurried over.

" Quick! Open his back! There's a switch!" Woody commanded both Sylvia & Jacob as they did what he said and opened Buzz's back.

" Unhand me, Zurg scum! The Galactic Courts will show you no mercy!" Buzz yelled as he was trying to escape their grasp. Woody tried to push Buzz's battery compartment switch to the Play side several times but nothing happened which made Woody freak out " It's not working! Why is it not working? Where's the manual!"

Hamm quickly opened the manual and said " Here we go! There should be a little hole under the switch."

" Little hole, got it!" Woody got the message.

" To reset your Buzz Lightyear, insert paper clip..." Hamm read the manual.

" Rex, use your finger!" Woody instructed the toy T-Rex.

" What?" Rex questioned nervously before he stuck his finger in the hole while Buzz kept resisting.

" Okay, now what?" Woody questioned Hamm before he looked down at the manual and said " All right, let's see."

" Caution. Do not hold button for more than five seconds." Hamm read the next part but Rex did the exact opposite before Buzz beeped, slimmed his head with a smile before he passed out. Everyone was confused by this before Rex took out his finger and sheepishly said " It's not my fault!"

Just then, Buzz leaped up as he pushed everyone away with his wings and stroke a Spanish dance pose. He then retracted his wings, flamenco danced forward before he opened his wrist communicator then talked into it in Spanish " Bitácora espacial... me he despertado del hiper-sueño en un planeta extraño. (Star Log... I've awakened from hyper-sleep on a strange planet.)"

Slinky Dog & Barbie looked at each other and so did Sylvia, Jacob, Delaney & Angel with each other in shock.

" Now what did you do?" Hamm angrily asked Rex to which the toy dinosaur responded with " I just did what you told me!"

" Estoy rodeado por criaturas extrañas y desconozco sus intenciones. (I'm surrounded by alien creatures of unknown intent.)" Buzz spoke in Spanish before he jumped and aimed his laser towards Woody.

" Quién andá ahí? ¿Amigo? ¿O enemigo? (Who goes there? Friend? Or foe?)" Buzz questioned in Spanish with his laser still pointing at Woody.

" Uh, Amigos! We're all amigos." Woody assured Buzz nervously and the other toys nodded their head in agreement. Buzz turned off his laser, walked over to Woody and said in Spanish " Me debo de haber extraviado y se me ha borrado la memoria. (I must have crash-landed and had my memory erased.) Buzz kissed Woody on each cheek before tapping him and walked away asking "  ¿ Han visto mi nave espacial? (Anyone seen my spaceship?)

" We gotta switch him back." Woody reminded everyone as Sylvia, Jacob, Delaney & Angel nodded in agreement.

" Well, how we do we do that?" Slinky questioned. Hamm looked at the manual and answered " I don't know. The part's in Spanish."

The toys all heard the siren of a toy truck passing through the hallway outside the room and Woody said " We don't have time for this. Come on, ¡El Buzzo!" As the toys began to make a run for it, Buzz spoke in Spanish "¿Mi nave? ¿La encontraste? ¡Excelente! (My spaceship? You know where it is? Excellent!)" While running away, Sylvia sighed and though " The sooner we escape this place and fix Buzz, the better."  They ran past the toy telephone from earlier and he muttered " Good luck, cowboy & princess."

(Outside in the playground...)
Jessie, Bullseye, Mrs. Potato Head and three aliens were hiding in a climbing frame waiting for their friends to come out. As soon as Mrs. Potato Head saw the others run towards them, she informed " Here they come!"

As the toys were running, Buzz continuously pointed his laser in various directions much to Jacob's annoyance before Woody grabbed the spaceman and dragged him behind them saying " Come on, Buzz!"

As soon as they got up the climbing frame, Jessie asked them " What took you so long?"

" Things got complicated." Woody told her before he noticed that Mr. Potato Head was missing and he asked " Where's Potato Head?"

" We haven't seen him." Jessie told Woody and behind her, Buzz gasped as he stared at her. Jessie turned around to see Buzz and she softly said " Buzz."

Buzz was clearly love struck upon seeing Jessie before he fell to his knees, grabbed her by the arm and said " ¡Mi florecilla del desierto! Yo nunca había visto la verdadera belleza hasta esta noche! (My desert flower! I have never seen true beauty until this night!)

" Did you fix Buzz?" Jessie questioned while giving Buzz a weirded out expression on her face.

" Uh, sort of." Hamm answered before Mrs. Potato Head gasped and she said " Behind you! Someone's coming!"

Buzz pushed Jessie back against the wall as a shadowy figure approached them. To everyone's shock, the figure revealed himself to be Mr. Potato Head who was now known as Mr. Cucumber Head and he said " You would not believe what I've been through tonight!"

" Darling! Are you okay?" Mrs. Potato Head questioned her husband with relief as she walked up to him.

" I feel fresh, healthy. It's terrible!" Mr. Potato Head (Mr. Cucumber Head) angrily answered his wife's question.

" You've lost weight. And so tall." Mrs. Potato Head examined her husband's new body. Bullseye rolled Mr. Potato Head's real body towards him and he said " Ah, you're a sight for detachable eyes." Before he stuck his eyes into his real body.