Chapter 19

(Time skip)
The toys witnessed Buzz putting Barbie in a cubby with everyone else after Barbie fought Ken along with snatching her scarf off of his neck.

" Lightyear, explain our overnight accommodations." Lotso told Buzz.

" Sir! Yes sir!" Buzz saluted before he told his captives " Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cell spends the night in the box. Roll call at dusk & dawn. Anyone who misses roll call spends the night in the box." The toys still listened as Buzz continued " Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to. Any prisoner talks back spends the night..."

" In the box! We get it." Jessie interrupted him annoyingly.

Hearing that, Buzz turned around and was about to do something but Lotso stopped him with his cane and said " At ease, soldier. They're neutralized."

Lotso then whispered " But remember, they'll say anything to make you doubt yourself."

" Don't worry, commander. Any doubt I had got pounded out of me at the academy." Buzz assured the bear.

Lotso stood on some blocks and announced " Listen up, folks! We got a way of doin' things here at SunnySide. If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true. But if you break our rules, step out of line, try to check out early..."

Lotso stopped mid-sentenced as one of his minions handed him Woody's hat and Sylvia's tiara before he continued " Well, you're just hurting yourselves."

As soon as Lotso tossed Woody's hat & Sylvia's tiara over to the toys that were held captive, they gasped as they thought Lotso killed Woody & Sylvia even though he didn't really do anything to them.

" Woody! Sylvia!" Jessie gasped before she looked at Lotso and demanded " What did you do to them?!"

" Y'all get a goodnight's rest." Lotso told them before he got in his truck with his gang and Lotso said " You got a full day of playtime tomorrow." Lotso laughed evilly as the truck drove away and out the door. The toys watched in horror as Buzz stood guard while Jacob didn't pay attention as he was still shaken up having to look at his sister's tiara as he thought that Sylvia & Woody were no longer alive.

(Back at Bonnie's house...)
Sylvia & Bonnie's toys watched as Woody was typing Bonnie's address named " 1225 Sycamore" on the computer. Woody stopped typing when a message appeared on the screen and he asked " Who is Velocistar237?"

Trixie rapidly typed on the keyboard and said " Oh, that's just a dinosaur toy down the street. That's nothing. Let me just take care of that." After she responded to the user, she told him " Just a dinosaur."

" Alright, alright." Woody responded before he typed in the address " Sycamore." He then told Trixie " Okay. Enter." Trixie typed in the enter button and Woody muttered " Please don't be far. Please. Please."

A purple line showed the distance between 1225 Sycamore and 234 Elm, showing it to be just around the corner and Woody questioned" Right around the corner? He then felt overjoyed and exclaimed " It's right around the corner!"

" Whew. That's a relief!" Sylvia responded as she was overjoyed and relieved at the same time.

" Yay!" Trixie cheered on. Woody hugged Totoro and as they all climbed down the chair, Woody joked around " I'm going to College! Look at me! I'm a big toy on Campus! Hello!" Seeing him continuously celebrate like this made Sylvia laugh extremely hard and she whispered to Felicity " He's so adorable & hilarious when he does that!" Felicity seemed to nodding in agreement to what Sylvia said.

" Hey, I'll see you at the sock hop." Woody joked around which made Dolly respond " Okay, Potsie." Both Woody & Sylvia walked to the door before Woody told Bonnie's toys " Hey, listen. If any of you guys ever get to SunnySide Daycare, you tell 'em Woody & Sylvia made it home." Bonnie's toys were shocked when they heard the words " SunnySide Daycare." Before Woody & Sylvia can leave, Dolly asked them " You both came from SunnySide?"

" But, how did you two escape?" Trixie questioned which made Sylvia look at the toys confused.

" Well, it wasn't easy. We..." Woody stopped mid-sentenced and asked " What do you mean escape?"

Bonnie's toys looked at Mr. Pricklepants before he spoke up " SunnySide is a place of ruin & despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries."

" Lotso?" Both Woody & Sylvia questioned at the same time.

" The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside, but inside, he's a monster." Buttercup told them.

" Yeah, that stuffed animal covered with dark pink fur is bad news." Gally agreed with Buttercup.

" Wow. I knew there was something off about this bear." Sylvia responded.

" But...how do you that?" Woody asked Bonnie's toys before Mr. Pricklepants turned to the window and said " Chuckles. He'll tell you."

They all turned to the windowsill to see a toy clown named Chuckles and the clown told them " Yeah, I knew Lotso. He was a good toy. A friend. Me & him, we had the same kid, Daisy." He then began narrating how he & Lotso first met and how Lotso became evil in the first place.

(Another time skip because I'm not interested into putting Lotso's backstory in my fanfic since it might take to much time for me to finish. If you guys wanna know what happened to Lotso, you can go ahead and watch Toy Story 3 to see what happened. Anyways, back to the story.)

After Chuckles narrated his story about Lotso, he took out a pendant that belonged to Big Baby, showed it to Woody & Sylvia and told them " He took over SunnySide and rigged the whole system."

" So, how did you get out?" Woody asked Chuckles.

" I got broke. Bonnie found me & took me home." Chuckled explained before he continued " Other toys, they weren't so lucky. It ain't right what Lotso done. New toys, they don't stand a chance."

" But our friends are in there." Woody told the clown witch worry.

" And so is my brother." Sylvia added as she began to feel bad for shouting at Jacob earlier and then she said " We have to go back there." Woody nodded in agreement.

" You're both joking, right?" Gally responded as she couldn't believe what she & the other just heard.

" You two can't go back!" Buttercup told the sheriff & princess.

" Returning now would be suicide!" Mr. Pricklepants warned the two.

" But what about your Andy?" Dolly asked Woody & Sylvia.

" Isn't he leaving for college?" Trixie questioned the sheriff & princess who looked at each other worried.

" Yes, Andy's leaving for college. But if going back to SunnySide to save our friends is dangerous, then it's a risk that Woody & I are willing to take." Sylvia answered Trixie's question with so much bravery in her voice.

" Sylvia's right. Both Sylvia & I are all about taking risks when it comes to our friends getting put into danger. So yeah, the two of us have to go back to save our friends and her brother." Woody agreed with Sylvia as they both held hands together. Bonnie's toys looked at each other as they felt uncomfortable about this whole thing so they huddled together & spoke to each other about what they should do.

After a while, they reached an agreement and decided to let Woody & Sylvia do what they have to do as they please.