Chapter 23

After they finished wrapping the monkey in tape, Woody pushed the monkey into the drawer before Sylvia & Slinky pushed it shut.

" Go get the key." Slinky told Woody and the cowboy went to search for it and muttered " Where is it? Where is it? Where's the key? Where's the key?"

" Bingo!" Woody exclaimed as soon as he found the key behind the piece of paper sticking by a clipboard. Jacob went to the camera and moved the stick connected to it as a way of signaling to the others that it was safe to come out.

In the Caterpillar room, Jessie noticed the camera and yodeled to Rex & Hamm as a way of telling them to their part. Buzz heard Hamm yelling " Hey! What do you think you're doing?! I told you, keep your hands off of my stuff!"

" Make a move, porky!" Rex pretended to fight Hamm. The piggy bank started to ram the toy T-Rex to which Buzz noticed and he ran over to tell them " Hey! No fighting! Break it up!"

Buzz yanked the cubby out and it fell over which sent Hamm & Rex to fly out of it. Buzz ran after them yelling " Hey! Hey!" While Buzz wasn't looking, Jessie used her feet to kick her cubby open before she got out and helped Bullseye, Delaney & Angel out of their cubbies as well. Rex & Hamm continued to fight as Buzz tried to break them up " Hey, you can't hit each other! That's  MY job!" Buzz then heard Jessie say " Yoo-hoo!" He looked up and saw Jessie, Bullseye, Delaney & Angel with a large see-through container on top a cupboard before they jumped down and trapped Buzz with the container. After that, Hamm, Rex, Delaney & Angel stood on top of the container so that Buzz wouldn't escape.

" Help! Prison riot!" Buzz yelled out before he aimed his laser at the wall of the container and tried cutting a hole in it since he didn't know it was a light bulb. He ran towards the wall but he bumped into it and fell over.

" Get the tortilla." Jessie instructed Bullseye before he ran over to some nearby shelves and took a lunch box off of one of them. Jessie opened it and took out the tortilla before she skimmed it under the door, knocked on it and ran away from it. The reason for that is because Mr. Potato Head needed the tortilla to disguise himself so that he and others won't get caught.

Meanwhile, a toy truck rolled through the hallway and past the office as Woody peeked through the gap underneath the door of the office so see that the truck was gone. Slinky used rubber bands as a slingshot to send the key into the Caterpillar room and when Woody gave the signal, Slinky let go of the key and it went straight to the Caterpillar room. Sylvia & Jacob watched through the cameras as they saw Jessie pick up the key and Sylvia informed " Jessie got the key!"

" That's great! Let's go!" Woody said before the four of them climbed back up to the rafters to wait for Barbie above the ceiling to the Butterfly room.

Outside, Mr. Potato Head (Who is now Mr. Tortilla) wobbly walked over to the window and climbed up a tricycle to get to the window before he looked inside to see Lotso fast asleep. He then crept over to the tricycle and used its mirror to reflect the moonlight as a signal for Mrs. Potato Head to open the door.

As soon as Mrs. Potato Head saw the e light, she used the key to unlock the door to the playground before she joined Jessie, Bullseye and the three aliens to sneak outside. As they walked through the darkness, they quickly ducked behind a cone as Lotso's henchmen Twitch aimed his search light in their direction. After he turned his light away, they got out from the behind the cone and proceeded.

(Time skip)
Woody, Sylvia, Jacob & Slinky waited on top of the rafter for an hour and Slinky asked " What's taking so doggone long?"

" How should I know?" Jacob asked while shrugging his shoulders. Just their luck, a knock was heard before Woody lifted a piece of the ceiling to let Barbie in before she took off her helmet.

" So how do we fix Buzz?" Woody questioned Barbie before she showed them a manual and Sylvia said " A Buzz Lightyear manual. Perfect!" After Woody pulled Barbie up the rafters, they all looked down at the door below to see Mr. Potato Head (Mr. Tortilla Head) looking up at them and he signaled to them, indicating that the coast was clear. Woody, Sylvia & Jacob gave him a thumbs up before they closed the piece of the ceiling and they all headed back to the Caterpillar room with Barbie right behind them.