Chapter 12

In the hallway, Woody & Sylvia were hiding under a wet floor sign before they peaked out to see two women talk to each other as the both of them made sure that it was safe to go past them.

" Okay, they're not looking this way. We can get going while we have the chance. Come on." Woody whispered to Sylvia as the both of them tip-toed past the two women before they gasped as they saw a janitor rolling his trolley towards them. Seeing as there was nowhere to hide, Woody & Sylvia froze as they fell to the floor and laid down lifelessly as the trolley passed over them. After that, The both of them held onto to the bottom of the trolley in order to remain hidden. They kept holding on until they saw the door ahead of them & Woody mumbled " Come on. Come on!" But then, Woody mumbled " Oh, no, no!" As the trolley turned away from the door and into the bathroom. As the janitor started whistling while cleaning the sinks, Woody & Sylvia got out from under the trolley before they crept into a toilet cubicle and saw an open window above it. Seeing the open window made the both of them smiled at this opportunity.

The duo quietly walked over to where the toilet paper was before Woody snatched some toilet paper and put it on the toilet to provide grip on the slippery surface. Sylvia watched as Woody climbed up onto the seat but what startled them was when as Woody  was climbing onto the toilet paper roll, it started to spin, making Woody almost lose his hat but thankfully he caught just in time before he made it against the wall of the cubicle. The sheriff then gestured for Sylvia to climb up and she smiled while nodding in agreement. Being the acrobatic warrior princess doll that she was, Sylvia jumped up really high onto the toilet and then she flipped up towards the wall where Woody was standing but very quietly. The both of them climbed up the wall before they balanced over to the window but felt very scared when the janitor looked up in the mirror and questioned " Huh? What the heck?" Luckily he just noticed a dirty spot in the mirror and as he started to clean, Sylvia mouthed at Woody to start climbing outside quickly before she started following him outside the window.

After they escaped, both Woody & Sylvia panted in relief and they looked to see the little girl Bonnie playing hopscotch before her mom came over and told her that it was time to go home. As soon as the both of them left, Woody & Sylvia climbed up to the roof and ran over it until they came to the edge of it. The both of them looked down at the kids in the playground and the wall surrounding as they were trying to think of a way to get to the other side of the wall and escape the daycare without being seen.

" How do you suppose we..." Sylvia tried to question Woody's plan but was interrupted by a gust of wind blowing Woody's hat away which made the two of them panic a bit. Thankfully, the hat stopped right next to two green kites which gave Woody & Sylvia an idea.

The both of them grabbed each kite at a time before racing towards the edge & they let the wind carry them and the kites. After they flew over the wall, Woody & Sylvia landed and they both laughed with delight. Then, they both screamed as a strong gust of wind blew them along with their kites straight up towards the sky. They held on tight to the kites fearing for their lives before their kites broke and they fell down to a tree with Sylvia falling from the tree to the ground underneath a branch she fell out of & Woody's pullstring got caught on the branch above Sylvia and it stopped him from falling and his voice box said " Reach for the sky." 

Sylvia jumped up to try & grab Woody from the tree branch only to see Bonnie hopping up to them so they froze into toy mode. As Bonnie got closer, she stopped to see Woody hanging onto a tree branch and Sylvia on the ground underneath him. The little girl looked around before she picked up Sylvia from the ground and pulled Woody down from the tree and his voice box said " You're my favorite deputy." 

Bonnie looked at the cowboy doll & princess doll with a smile after hearing that quote before she heard her mom call out " Bonnie!"

" Coming!" Bonnie called out to her mom before she put Woody & Sylvia inside her backpack and ran over to her mom's car.

From inside the bag, Woody was not very happy about what just happened so he groaned " Great!" Sylvia wasn't very happy either but thought " Well, this did not go according to plan, but at least we're getting played with after years of not getting played with."

As Bonnie got inside the car, she closed the door and the car drove away. However, Woody & Sylvia were completely unaware that Woody's hat and Sylvia's tiara were laying on the ground next to the tree the two toys fell out of.