Chapter 31

While the toys hugged her, Sylvia began to breath in & out as she felt relaxed at the loving embrace of her brother & friends hugging her like family. They all let go as they heard a noise coming from above the attic box.

The toys were gonna freeze before the box opened revealing to be Woody coming into the attic box much to everybody's surprise.

" Woody, why are you..." Sylvia was about ask but Woody shushed her & whispered " I'll explain later but right now, Andy's coming." They all froze as soon as they heard Andy walk in his room and from outside the box, Andy saw a note on top of it. Andy picked it up to look at the note before he looked to see all of his toys safe & sound and said " Hey." He picked up Buzz & Rex with delight before he put them back in the box to look at the note again.

" Hey, mom. So, you really think I should donate these?" Andy questioned his mother out loud.

" It's up to you, honey. Whatever you wanna do." Mrs. Davis called out before Andy thought of an idea.

(Time Skip)
Andy was in his car driving to Bonnie's house with the Attic box that was filled with his toys inside. Little was he aware that Woody snuck inside the attic box & went underneath the other toys.

After arriving at Bonnie's house, Andy got out of the car before he went to the passenger's seat to take out the box that had his toys inside of it. As soon as Andy walked over to the fence carrying the box, he noticed Bonnie playing with her toys as she voiced Buttercup " Don't go in there! The bakery is haunted!" She then voiced Dolly " Shhhh! Are you crazy?! You'll wake up all the ghosts!" Andy smiled at this as Bonnie continued " Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies! Splat! Splat! Splat!" Bonnie noticed Andy and she called out to her mother " Mom!"

Mrs. Anderson looked up to see Andy at the fence and asked " Andy?"

" Hi." Andy greeted the woman before he opened the fence and walked up as Mrs. Anderson said " Wow. Look at you. Well, I hear your off to college."

" Yeah. Right now, actually." Andy responded before Mrs. Anderson asked him " So, what can we go for you?"

" Uh, I have some toys here." Andy told her. Mrs. Anderson was delighted and she asked " Ooh. Did you hear that, Bonnie?" Andy noticed the little girl hiding behind her mom and he asked " So, you're Bonnie?" He then kneeled down to her level and said " I'm Andy. Someone told me you're really good with toys. These are mine, but I'm going away now, so I need someone really special to play with them."

Andy opened the box before he dug around, looked at Bonnie with a smile as he took out Jessie from the box and introduced her as the roughest and toughest cowgirl in the whole west.

Andy even told Bonnie that Jessie loves critters but nothing more than her best pal, Bullseye. He then made a whinny noise and yelped out " Yee-haw!"

" Here." Andy said before he gave Jessie & Bullseye to Bonnie and the little girl took them & smiled.

Next, Andy took out Rex and he introduced him to Bonnie as the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived. He ended up making two roaring noises before Bonnie grabbed Rex and took him with a smile.

Third, Andy introduced the Potato Heads, Mr. & Mrs. He also told Bonnie that she's gotta keep them together because they're madly in love.

Fourth, Andy took Slinky and told Bonnie that Slinky is as loyal as any dog can want.

Fifth, Andy took out Hamm and told Bonnie that Hamm will keep her money safe and that he's one the most dastardly villains of all time. Evil Dr. Pork Chop.

Sixth, Andy took out the three aliens and he said that they were from a strange alien world called Pizza Planet.

Seventh, Andy took out Sylvia, introduced her to Bonnie and warned the little girl that Sylvia wasn't just any princess. She was a warrior princess with a kind heart but you don't wanna get on to her bad side. He also said that Sylvia also loves people & animals before he took out Jacob, Delaney & Angel. He introduced Jacob as Sylvia's older brother, Delaney as Jacob's royal advisor and Angel as Sylvia's companion horse before he told Bonnie that Sylvia loves the three of them more than anything else.

Eighth, Andy took out Buzz, introduced the space toy to Bonnie and he said that Buzz is the coolest toy ever before he pressed a button on Buzz's chest for his wings to pop up. Andy then showed Bonnie that Buzz can shoot lasers.

Andy even told Bonnie that Buzz was sworn to protect the galaxy from the Evil Emperor Zurg. She pressed a button on Buzz's chest and his voice box exclaimed " To Infinity & Beyond!"

" Now you gotta promise to take real good care of these guys. They mean a lot to me." Andy told Bonnie.

As Bonnie looked at the toys, her eyes went wide as she realized the Warrior Princess Sylvia doll was the doll that she had before and she exclaimed " My princess!" Andy was confused but was happy as Bonnie walked up to the box and noticed Woody inside before she exclaimed " And my cowboy!"

Andy looked confused as he looked into the box to see Woody laying inside and he questioned " Woody?" He then picked him up and asked " What's he doing in there?"

" There's a snake in my boot!" Bonnie quoted Woody's words. Andy looked at her confused before he pulled Woody's pull string and his voice box said " There's a snake in my boot!"

Bonnie reached out to grab Woody but Andy hesitantly pulled him away which made Bonnie sad. He looked at Bonnie then at Woody and said " Now, Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind. And smart. But the thing that makes Woody special is he'll never give up on you. Ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what."

Andy looked at Bonnie and asked her " You think you can take care of him for me?" Bonnie nodded her head yes.

" Okay then." Andy responded before he handed Woody to Bonnie who took Woody & hugged him before she hugged Sylvia at the same time.

Andy smiled before he looked at with worry and playfully exclaimed " Oh, no! Dr. Pork Chop's attacking the haunted bakery!" He then made laser sounds before Bonnie exclaimed " The ghosts are getting away!" She then picked up Woody & Sylvia and ran off saying  "  Woody & Sylvia'll stop em!" Andy picked up Buzz and exclaimed " Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!"