Chapter 15

(Meanwhile in the evening...)
Back in SunnySide Daycare, the toys were groaning in pain as they were recovering from the beatings they had earlier from the toddlers. Slinky had the three aliens in his spring and he groaned " Oh. I got a kink in my slink." Both Jessie & Delaney groaned in pain before they looked at the paint on their breads and they both felt disgusted.

" My tail! Where's my tail!" Rex yelped as he was trying to search for his detached tail.

Buzz sat up and groaned in pain before he looked at all the paint on his helmet.

Angel walked around limping in pain and she barely felt her hooves.

Hamm opened his cork and lots of bits dropped out including a hand from one of the Potato Heads and a toy which he squeezed out. Hamm picked up the hand and asked " Someone need a hand?" He tossed to the Potato Heads who were trying to put their parts in their right places.

" Where's my nose?" Mr. Potato Head groaned before Mrs. Potato Head took the nose off, put it on her husband and responded " Here it is." Mr. Potato Head gave his wife the arm that Hamm tossed down and he said " Here's your arm."

" Give me that. That's mine." Mrs. Potato Head said as she picked up her arm. After Mr. Potato Head put his eyes in, he noticed his mustache was on his wife's head and he gestured for her " Honey, the mustache?"

Jacob slowly stood up from the table he was in and groaned as he felt his back hurting from the kid slamming him on the table. He put his helmet on and went to the others. 

Buzz opened his helmet and commented " I don't recall playtime being quite that strenuous."

Rex pulled his tail from a shape game and said " Andy never played with us like that." Jacob nodded in agreement and said " Neither did Tammy when she first had me, Sylvia, Delaney and Angel as a kid."

" We're just gonna have to make the best of it." Jessie said after she pulled a sticker off of Bullseye.

" But these toddlers, they don't know how to play with us." Mr. Potato Head stated.

" They're too young!" Rex added.

" Yeah, they're sticky!" Hamm agreed.

" Not to mention, aggressive!" Jacob added.

" We should be in the Butterfly Room." Slinky Dog said before Mrs. Potato Head added " With the big kids."

" That's right." Mr. Potato Head agreed.

" You said it." Hamm agreed as well.

" We'll get this straightened out. I'll go talk to Lotso about moving us to the other room." Buzz said as he started to climb to the door and tried to open it but it was locked so he exclaimed " Blast!" He looked at Jessie, pointed at the other door and said " Try that one."

Jessie tried to open the door but it wouldn't open so she said " It's locked!"

Slinky tried to open the door to the playground and said " Same here."

" Try the window." Buzz instructed Hamm who responded " Negatory. It's a Fenster-Schneckler 380. Finest childproof lock in the world."

" We're trapped!" Mrs. Potato head panicked before Buzz stopped her and asked everyone " Wait! Did anyone notice the transom?" The gang looked up at the transom and Mr. Potato Head questioned " Oh, great. How do we get up there?" Buzz was thinking deep about what to do before he got an idea.

Later, Buzz, Jessie, Jacob, Delaney, Angel, Potato Heads & Slinky Dog had a toy Fisher Price Corn Popper and Buzz instructed " All right, everyone, On three!" As soon as they were getting ready, Buzz counted " One, two..." before he can finish, Jessie exclaimed " Three!" After that, they ran towards the door with the corn popper before Jessie instructed " Let go!" The toys did what she said and let go of the corn popper toy which Buzz jumped onto. As soon as the corn popper toy hit something, the handle sent Buzz flying to the ceiling and he swung between some balloons like vines before he went straight ahead. Buzz pressed the red button on his chest, deploying his wings before he grabbed onto pinatas towards the transom.

" Go!" Hamm instructed both Rex & Bullseye who jumped onto a broomstick & knocked it over for Buzz to bounce off the top of it and onto transom.

" He did it!" Rex cheered on as the other toys were congratulated Buzz for landing on the transom.

" Way to go, Buzz!" Jessie congratulated the space toy.

" Yeah, good work, man!" Jacob congratulated Buzz as well. As soon as they saw Buzz go through the transom and out in the hallway, the toys decided to wait by the door for their friend to go out in the hallway to find Lotso to tell him what they need. A few moments after Buzz left, the other toys started to wait while Delaney turned to Jacob and she asked him " Um, honey, aren't you gonna take your helmet off?"

" Yeah. I was just gonna get to that." Jacob responded before he took off his helmet and after that, everyone looked at him shocked. Jacob looked at them confused and asked " Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

" Um, Jacob? If I tell you, don't panic because it's not that bad." Delaney told the prince who then responded " Just tell me what it is. I can take it."

" You have marker on your face." Delaney told the prince.

" What?!" Jacob started to panic before he rubbed his face and on his hands was a couple of blackness from the marker that was on his face. The prince began to twitch before he started whimpering and finally he started screaming at the top of his lungs making all the other toys cover their ears to block out the sound.