8

After few months of marriage:
Location: Mingyu's house

Mingyu stood before you, anger smoldering in his eyes.
The tension between the two of you was palpable, thick with resentment and unspoken words.
You held your ground, refusing to allow him to come near you, your body language expressing your defiance.

"You think you can keep me away, don't you?" Mingyu spat,
his voice laced with fury.

"You may hate me now, but remember, we're married. You're bound to me."

You met his gaze, your own eyes filled with determination.

"Marriage doesn't equate to ownership, Mingyu. I refuse to be controlled by you. I won't allow you to dictate my every move."

A bitter smile twisted Mingyu's lips as he took a step closer, invading your personal space.

"You're mistaken if you think you have a choice. I'll make sure you learn your place, even if it means forcing you to submit."

Your heart pounded in your chest
fear mingling with your defiance.
You knew that challenging Mingyu came with risks,
Gathering your courage, you looked him in the eye.

"I may be married to you, but I am my own person," you asserted, your voice steady. "You can try to control me, but you'll never succeed. I won't allow it."

Mingyu's face contorted with rage, his hands curling into fists.

"You think you're so brave, don't you? Let's see how long that lasts. You'll come crawling back to me."

Your resolve only grew stronger, fueled by his threats.

"I will never beg for you Mingyu. I refuse to be a pawn in your game. I will fight for my freedom until my last breath."

Silence hung in the air, tension crackling between you.
Mingyu's anger seemed to simmer beneath the surface,
his eyes burning with a mix of frustration and something darker. You could see the battle waging within him, torn between his desire for control and the realization that he could never truly possess you.

"You'll regret defying me," Mingyu finally seethed, his voice low and filled with malice he left the house with a loud thud on the door.

**************

[After he left the house fighting with you...he went to their secret place to have a conversation about these all]

As Mingyu finished recounting the events to his gang members,
there was a mixture of surprise, anger, and understanding among them.
The room fell into a heavy silence as they processed the situation.

Seungcheol, the leader of the gang,
furrowed his brow and leaned forward, his voice filled with concern. "Mingyu, what you did was dangerous and reckless.
You put yourself at risk, as well as our operation."

Mingyu nodded, acknowledging the weight of his actions.
"I know, Seungcheol hyung. I understand the risks, but I couldn't bear the thought of her being used and exploited by the others.
I had to protect her, even if it meant going against our mission."

Jeonghan, always the observant one, chimed in, his voice tinged with frustration.
"But Mingyu, you could have compromised our entire operation.
What if she remembers?
What if she connects the dots?"

Mingyu sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"I thought about that too hyung.
That's why I injected her with a substance to erase her memories of that encounter.
I didn't want her to bear the burden of our world and the dangers that come with it."

The room fell silent again as the gang members exchanged glances,
their expressions a mix of concern and admiration for Mingyu's dedication to protecting someone outside of their world.

Seungcheol finally spoke, his voice calm yet firm.
"Mingyu, your actions were impulsive, but they were driven by a genuine desire to shield her from harm.
We can't change what has already happened, but we can ensure her safety moving forward. From now on, she becomes our top priority."

The gang members nodded in agreement, acknowledging the new directive. They understood the need to protect her and prevent any further complications.

But!!!!!

"I have something more to say"--mingyu said....looking down on the floor

"WHAT NOW?!?!?!" All of the gang members asked in unison...

Mingyu took a deep breath, knowing that he had to reveal the truth to his gang members. With a heavy heart
he began to speak.... carefully choosing his words to convey the gravity of the situation.

"I need to be honest with all of you," Mingyu started,
his voice filled with a mix of determination and sadness.

"To protect her from our own mafia gang members and ensure her safety,
I made a difficult decision. I... I married her forcefully few months ago."

The room fell into stunned silence as the gang members processed the revelation.
Mingyu's confession was met with a mixture of shock and concern.

Jeonghan spoke up first, his voice laced with worry.
"Ssibal!!!!!!!!!!! KIM MINGYU!!! Ssibal museun jiseul han goya????
No michosso????Marriage is a serious commitment. Are you sure about this? What about her feelings?"

Mingyu nodded, his eyes filled with a mixture of regret and determination.
"I know it's not ideal, and I never wanted to put her in this position.
But I thought it would provide her with a layer of protection within our world. I had to make a difficult choice to keep her safe."

Seungcheol, the leader of the gang, interjected with a stern yet understanding tone. "Mingyu, this is not something to take lightly.
We must ensure her well-being and do everything we can to make this arrangement as bearable as possible for her."

Mingyu bowed his head, acknowledging the weight of his actions.
"I understand Seungcheol hyung. I will do everything in my power to make her feel secure and protect her from any harm.
Her happiness and safety are my top priorities."

The gang members exchanged glances,
realizing the complexity of the situation they found themselves in.
While they couldn't change the circumstances,
they were committed to supporting Mingyu and ensuring that his wife would be treated with respect and care within their world.

Jeonghan couldn't help but feel a heavy weight of guilt weighing on his heart.

Seeing the sincerity and dedication with which
Mingyu was now taking care of you made Jeonghan realize the gravity of his actions. He understood the consequences of his behavior and how it had put you in a vulnerable position. It pained him to think that he had unknowingly contributed to the situation that led to your marriage with Mingyu forcefully.