20

The bathroom was filled with the soothing scent of lavender as Mingyu carefully prepared the bathtub for Yn. The warm water, infused with lavender oil, promised relaxation and a momentary escape from the tumultuous events of the day.

"Love come here" mingyu calls her over inside the bathroom.

"Mingyu, you really didn't have to go through all this trouble," Yn said, a grateful smile on her face.

Mingyu shook his head, his eyes soft. "I want you to feel at ease, especially after everything that happened. This is a small way for me to take care of you."

He turn her over unzipping her dress....letting it fall on the floor. His touch giving yn goosebumps all over her body making her eyes shut. He kissed her bare back before He offered his hand, and Yn took it, letting him lead her to the prepared bath. The water embraced her as she sank in, the warmth seeping into her bones, unraveling the tension that had gripped her.

As she relaxed, Mingyu moved to a corner of the bathroom, giving her a moment of privacy. Yn closed her eyes, allowing the calming atmosphere to envelop her.

"Yn," Mingyu's voice broke the tranquil silence, "you can take your time. I'll be right here if you need anything."

Yn nodded, appreciating the space he gave her. The events of the day had been overwhelming, and this brief respite was a welcomed reprieve.

After a while, "Mingyu.." Yn called for him. He returned, offering a towel with a gentle smile. Yn stepped out of the bath, making mingyu shocked.
Yn took his hand. "Mingyu, would you... join me?"

Mingyu's eyes widened, surprise and something deeper flickering in them. "A..are you su..sure?" He stammered.

Yn nodded, her gaze unwavering. "I want you with me, Mingyu."

He hesitated for a moment, suddenly  and slowly Yn started to unbutton his shirt, his eyes never leaving hers. The room was filled with an intimate anticipation as he stepped into the bath, joining Yn.

As they sat in the bath, time seemed to slow. Mingyu's fingers traced delicate patterns along Yn's arm, the touch a silent language that spoke of understanding and support. Yn, in response, let her hand rest on Mingyu's, fingers entwined in a gesture that conveyed both vulnerability and trust....

**********

The atmosphere in Seventeen's residence was heavy with unspoken tension. Woozi, just returned from the hospital with Joshua, carefully watched over him. Joshua's hand, still bandaged from the gunshot wound, served as a visual reminder of the recent turmoil.

Jeonghan, noticing the somber mood that hung in the air, decided to break the silence,his voice carrying a tone that suggested a need for unity. "Dinner's ready," he announced, hoping the simple act of gathering around a meal could provide some semblance of normalcy.

The members, each carrying the weight of the day's events, slowly made their way to the dining area. The table, set with care, awaited them. The muted lighting in the room created a subdued ambiance, casting long shadows on the walls.

Seongcheol took a seat with a quiet determination. The gravity of their situation pressed upon him, and he exchanged glances with each member, acknowledging the shared burden they carried.

Woozi, though visibly exhausted, took a moment to ensure Joshua was comfortably seated. Joshua, still recovering, offered a small but appreciative smile. His eyes, however, revealed the traces of distress that lingered from the recent ordeal.