22

The clock had inched its way to about 2 PM, and the members of Seventeen were finally stirring, albeit a bit reluctantly. Their relaxed day off was in full swing, and the tantalizing aroma of a meal wafted through the air, reaching each of their rooms, luring them out of their beds and into the dining area.

Seungcheol, in his pajamas, was the first to arrive at the dining table. His hair was a messy tangle, but his appetite was wide awake. He took a moment to appreciate the spread before him, laid out by the diligent house staff.

Jeonghan, true to his habit of taking his sweet time in the bathroom, entered the room next. He sported an oversized shirt and a pair of comfy shorts, his signature locks tousled in a way that looked deliberate rather than chaotic. A sleepy but content smile crossed his face as he plopped into his chair.

Joshua had managed to sneak in some extra rest, but the aroma of the meal worked its magic. With messy hair he greeted the room with a pleasant, "Hey, guys," as he joined the others.

Jun, with his calm demeanor, sauntered in next. There was a noticeable hint of bedhead, but he wore it with that air of mystery that always clung to him. He regarded the table with the cool nonchalance only he could muster.

Minghao arrived, his presence even quieter than usual. It was as though he had just rolled out of bed and onto his chair, yawning softly as he sat down.

Woozi, the ever-devoted workaholic, entered, still fussing with his laptop and scribbling notes on a sheet of paper. His hair messy... face bore the look of someone who was in the middle of an important task but he literally jyst woke up.

Wonwoo, the bookworm of the group, appeared next, his hair slightly disheveled, holding a novel in one hand. His sleepy eyes darted around the room, looking for a comfy spot to read.

Hoshi, perpetually filled with energy but looking like a zombie, danced into the room, even if it was a slow, morning shuffle of a dance. His bed hair had taken on a life of its own, adding an extra touch of hilarity to the occasion. "What's cookin'?" he greeted.

DK, a perpetual ray of sunshine, came in with one open eye and a smile as wide as the sun itself. He wore a t-shirt that proclaimed 'I woke up like this' and had the bed hair to prove it.

Vernon, unruffled and cool as ever, strolled in. His calm was almost comical compared to the messier morning appearances of the others. He settled into his seat with a nod.

Seungkwan was next, his dramatic flair evident even in the morning, as he entered, throwing his arms out and exclaiming abd trying to open his eyes, "Ta-dah! The star has arrived!" He wore an elaborate robe over his pajamas, of course.

Dino, the youngest of the group but often the most responsible, joined the others, wearing a hoodie that was about three sizes too big. He yawned and stretched in a way that made everyone around him yawn too. The room slowly filled with chatter, punctuated by sleepy smiles and hearty laughter.

As the members chatted and enjoyed their lazy morning, it didn't take long for their playful banter to turn mischievous. They noticed that Mingyu and Yn were still sound asleep...

Seungcheol, with a sly grin, decided to break the ice. "Hey, guys," he whispered, "how long do you think they'll sleep? I bet they could win a 'World Record for the Longest Morning Nap'."

Jeonghan, always ready for a bit of mischief, chimed in, "Let's take bets! I say they'll wake up at 4 PM."

Joshua joined in, laughter dancing in his eyes. "I think we should leave them a 'Do Not Disturb' sign and have lunch."

Minghao, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, suggested, "Or we could start a guessing game about what they're dreaming. Winner gets... bragging rights?"