37

Mingyu Takes Yn to their shared room, he wanted to make sure she was okay, he wanted to take care of her. He sits down on the bed, and pats the spot beside him, "Hey, love. You can talk to me, about whatever it is that's bothering you." He says, his voice gentle and reassuring.

Yn just looked in his eyes with guilt  and sadness, "Mingyu...I'm sorry." She whispers softly.

Mingyu frowns, concerned. "Sorry for what, love? His voice almoat demanding, but gentle at the same time. He cups her face in his hands, searching her eyes for an answer.

Yn swallows hard, feeling like she's drowning in a sea of guilt. "I don't know... It's just... I feel like I don't belong here anymore. Like I'm a burden to all of you. I didn't want to bring any more negative energy into the group." She looks down, her voice barely audible.

"What are you saying Love, you're not a burden. You belong here with us. We all care about you," Mingyu insisted, his voice a mix of affection and desperation. Yet, as he reached out to comfort her, he sensed an unexpected coldness in Yn's response.

The room seemed to grow colder as well, and Mingyu shivered despite the warmth that radiated from his body. He knew something was wrong, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. As he continued to try to comfort Yn, he felt her pulling away, her body growing increasingly rigid. It was unlike her.

He cups her face in his hands, trying to warm her up with his touch. "Are you hurt somewhere? Did something happen to you while you were gone?"

Yn's eyes widen, and she shakes her head, her movements jerky and unnatural. "No, no. I'm not hurt. I'm fine." But her words ring hollow, and Mingyu can tell that something is wrong .

"Then what's going on, love? Why do you feel like this?" he asks, his voice gentle but insistent.

"I want to sleep"

The words hang in the air, cold and final. Mingyu's heart sinks. Something has happened, something that has changed Yn so drastically. He doesn't want to believe it, but he can feel the distance growing between them. He can feel her pulling away.

Mingyu, grappling with the unsettling chill in the room and the emotional distance growing between them, nods understandingly. He hesitates for a moment, his hands still gently cradling Yn's face, reluctant to let go of the connection they once shared.

"Okay, love. If you need some rest, I'll be here when you wake up. We can talk whenever you're ready," Mingyu says, his voice carrying a mix of concern and a yearning for the reassurance of their usual connection.

Yn, her eyes avoiding Mingyu's gaze, nods in response. Mingyu releases her face, feeling the loss of warmth as he watches her retreat to the bed. He hovers for a moment, torn between the desire to understand and the need to give Yn the space she seems to crave.

As Yn lies down, turning away from Mingyu, the room becomes a silent witness to the echoes of an unspoken turmoil. Mingyu, feeling a heaviness settle in his chest, decides to respect Yn's wish for solitude. He pulls a blanket over her, brushing a gentle kiss on her forehead before quietly leaving the room.

Alone in the corridor, Mingyu runs a hand through his hair, frustration and worry etched on his face. The once-familiar walls of their shared space now seemed to hold secrets that eluded him. He paces for a moment, grappling with the uncertainty that has woven itself into the fabric of their relationship.

Mingyu leans against the corridor wall, his mind swirling with unanswered questions. The weight of Yn's distant words lingers, and he can't shake the feeling that something significant has transpired during her absence.

As the minutes tick by, Mingyu decides to give Yn the space she needs, hoping that time will unravel the mystery that now separates them. The journey ahead, fraught with uncertainties, unfolds like a daunting path that Mingyu must navigate to reclaim the connection he fears is slipping away.