42

Mingyu looks at her in disbelief, his anger fuelled at her word!  He takes a shaky breath "YN!!!!!!" he yells reaching for her shoulder with anger.

Yn flinches away from his touch, her eyes filled with tears but no longer willing to show any sign of weakness. "Don't you dare to touch me" she tooks her hoodie and lashes out of the room.

Looking back one last time, she sees Mingyu standing there, still with anger...no regrets on his face.

The pain in her heart is unbearable as she turns and walks away, leaving the house walking through the living room she once thought of as her home. She doesn't know where to go, but she knows she can't stay here...not anymore.

The cold air hits her skin as she steps outside, making her shiver uncontrollably. She started walking through the foot path, trying to find somewhere to go. Her feet move automatically, as if guided by some invisible force.

After walking for what feels like hours, she finds herself sitting on the sidewalk, tears streaming down her face. "What on earth did i do to deserve this?????"

She looks up at the sky, hoping for some kind of answer, but none comes. She tries to remember the last time she felt this alone, this vulnerable.

With determination, she wipes her face dry and stands up, taking a deep breath. She started walking  again, her eyes darting around nervously as she searches for a car that might pass by.

she finally spots a car slowing down beside her. The driver rolls down the window, concern written all over his face. "Are you alright, miss?" he asks, his voice filled with sympathy.

YN swallows hard, her throat burning from the unshed tears. "I... I need a ride..." She looks at the man pleadingly, her voice barely above a whisper.

The man immediately nods, his expression softening. "Of course, hop in." He holds the door open for her, and she climbs into the car, trying to keep her shaking body under control. She shows him the way,  her voice still shaky from crying as she gives directions.

They drive in silence for a while, the man glancing at her every now and then in the rearview mirror. He can see the pain etched onto her features, and it breaks his heart.

Finally, they arrive at the address she's given him. She thanks him quietly and hesitates before opening the door, as if unsure of what to do next.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" he asks, genuine concern in his voice.

YN sniffs, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. "I'll be fine" she assures him, mustering up a small, forced smile. "Thank you for the ride" she says, reaching into her pocket and handing him a few bills as a tip. He takes them gratefully, his expression still worried. But he leaves with a nod.

She watches the car drive away, She takes a deep breath and begins walking again... looking in front of her...

As she walks in few man bowed her... nobody stopped her... nobody asked her who she is....

She goes inside.... finally she's in front of the main door. She rings the bell...

After few seconds  she hears the sound of the door opening...

"Princess!?!?!?!?" His eyes wide with shock as he takes in her appearance.

She looks like a completely different person... beautiful girl he knew. Her face is pale and streaked with tears...

She looks at him with pleading eyes. "Ri...Ricky..."

Ricky's shock turns to confusion. "Princess...what are you doing here? He hugs her tightly , his eyes filled with concern. "What happened????"