29 ★

As they exited the car, Mingyu took Yn's hand in his once more, leading her up the path to the front door. The air was cooler now, but there was still a warmth in the air that seemed to linger from their special evening. They walked slowly, enjoying the feeling of being together under the stars. When they reached the door, Mingyu turned to face her, his eyes searching hers intently.

"Yn... I had the best time tonight. You have no idea how much I appreciate you being here with me." His voice was quiet, almost tentative. "I want you to know that I'm not taking this lightly. I'm committed to making sure you're happy and that we have a good life together."

They went inside the house...but suddenly Mingyu pulled yn and kissed her deeply. Their lips melted together as they held each other close, lost in the passion of the moment.

"Wtf noona!?!?" dino said his face 'o' shaped.

"Yah!!!! Close your eyes!" Mingyu barked.

Mingyu laughed and took yn's hand taking her to their room. They closed the door behind them and locked it. The darkness of the room enveloped them as they moved closer to the bed. The air was heavy with anticipation as Mingyu reached for the hem of Yn's shirt, lifting it slowly over her head. She shivered from the touch, her skin tingling beneath his fingertips.

He tossed the shirt aside and started to unbutton his own shirt, revealing his chest, smooth and muscled. Yn's breath hitched as she traced her fingers along his defined abs, feeling the heat emanating from his skin. With a groan, he pulled her onto the bed, their bodies pressed together, her lips meeting his in a fierce, hungry kiss.

Their clothes were quickly discarded, revealing their naked forms. The contrast between the darkness and their exposed skin made everything seem more intense, more real. Mingyu rolled onto his back, pulling Yn on top of him, their hips aligned. His hands found her breasts, kneading and massaging them through his palms. She arched her back, moaning into his neck, her body responding to his touch.

Her shyness was still there, but it only served to heighten the sensation of being so close to him. She could feel herself growing wet between her legs, wanting him inside her. As he teased her nipples with his tongue, she grew bolder, running her hands down his chest, tracing the lines of his abs, feeling the heat of his skin against her fingertips.

When he finally slid his fingers lower, parting her folds, she gasped, arching her back off the bed. He was gentle, teasing her with his touch, but she wanted more. She pushed herself up onto her elbows, meeting his eyes, and with a shuddering breath, urged him on. He understood the message in her gaze and obeyed, thrusting his fingers deeper inside her, finding her G-spot and massaging it with expert precision.

Her body tensed, her moans growing louder and more desperate as she neared the brink. "Mingyu..." she panted, her voice breaking. "Fuck..." Her hands fisted in the sheets, her hips bucking against his touch, seeking release.

Mingyu smiled into the darkness, his eyes never leaving hers. "That's it, love," he whispered, his voice rough with desire. "Let go. Give it all to me." He curled his fingers deeper inside her, finding her sweet spot and massaging it relentlessly, his other hand coming to rest on her hip, holding her close.

Her body arched off the bed, her back bowing as her orgasm crashed over her in waves. Her moans grew louder, more desperate, her hips bucking wildly against his hand. "Fuck, Mingyu..." she groaned, her voice thick with desire. "Don't stop." Her eyes closed tightly, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she tried to keep herself from coming undone.

Mingyu felt her tighten around his fingers, her body trembling with release. He knew she was close, so he pressed his other hand against her, holding her close, feeling her body surrender to the pleasure coursing through her. He smiled, satisfied with the way she responded to him, and leaned down, kissing her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, before moving back up to claim her lips. "You're so fucking beautiful when you come," he growled into her mouth. "Your moans drive me wild."