32

Yn was really drunk at this moment..her vision was blurry...

She somehow came out of the washroom
"Where is my hubby" she pouts cutely saying it by herself. She couldn't see mingyu anywhere.

She keeps waking through the hall through out the crowd with blurry vision and her head is spinning a bit as well . She keeps on calling for him quietly "Mingyu oppa! Where are you?"

Then suddenly 2 girls approached her...

"hii I'm jihyo~ aren't you that girl, hoshi oppa used to like???"
Yn's brain doesn't proceed with what they are saying...

"Let's go have fun with us...we all are girls" the other girl said taking yn's hand.

They approached their group, all of them were wearing revealing clothes.

"Hii~" the whole group said to yn in union.Yn sat there with them...
They were drinking a pink coloured drink. One of them shook a small bottle of drink and poured into everyone's glass including Yn.

Yn's senses were dulled by the mysterious pink drink, and the atmosphere around her became hazy. Mingyu was still nowhere to be found, lost in the labyrinth of the crowded venue.

As the liquid flowed into her glass, a subtle tension filled the air.
The girls around her exchanged knowing glances, their eyes glinting mischievously. Unaware of the contents of the drink, Yn took a sip, it tasted sweet.

Suddenly, the room seemed to shift, and the once loud chatter of the party faded into a distant murmur. Yn's surroundings transformed into an enchanting dreamscape, and the girls with her wore mysterious smiles.

Jihyo leaned in, whispering, "This drink has a special magic; it reveals hidden desires."
Yn was laughing...felt a tingling sensation coursing through her veins.

As the effects of the drink took hold, Yn's perception blurred further, blending reality with fantasy.

The mysterious concoction not only blurred Yn's vision but also stirred a primal force within her. Her senses heightened, and a magnetic pull seemed to guide her steps, leading her through the sea of dancing shadows and pulsating music.

The two girls by her side exchanged glances, recognizing the awakening desire in Yn's eyes. Jihyo, with a wicked smile, leaned in again. "Let your innermost desires guide you tonight. The world of fantasies awaits."

As if a veil had been lifted, Yn felt an electrifying connection to the music, to the strangers around her, and to the intoxicating air itself.

The party became a theater of hidden desires, and her hormones danced to a seductive rhythm, urging her to explore the unknown.

The pulsating music and swirling lights began to overwhelm Yn, prompting her to seek refuge from the crowd. She navigated through the sea of bodies until she reaches a quieter corner, where the air was less charged with the fervor of the party.

But Suddenly she bumps into an extremely handsome looking guy or you can say literally a man directly came out of manhwa!

She looks at him, a delicate blush graced her cheeks
"Oppa...are you lost too?" she asks cutely.

"Oops....hi gorgeous lady" the guy said with a smile.
"I'm not lost but if you are lost you can be here with me. I'm Ricky by the way" he said putting his hand out for her to shake and holding his drink with the other hand.

YN looked at his hand then at him, she felt like he was a like a prince .

She took his hand and smiled cutely.