48

Mingyu sped down the streets, frustration and confusion clouding his mind. Thoughts of Yn, the arguments, the distance between them-it was all a chaotic mess. He didn't know where he was going, just that he needed to escape the suffocating atmosphere.

"Damn it!!!!!" He cursed.

His grip tightened on the steering wheel as he navigated through the evening. Yn's name echoed in his mind like a haunting melody...

He pulled up to the bar, his heart racing. He didn't know why he'd come here, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he had to do something. He took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind him.

The bar appeared like a refuge...a place to drown his sorrows, if only for a fleeting moment. He parked his car hastily, not caring about the world outside. Inside the dimly lit bar, the noise and chatter enveloped him, providing a temporary escape from his own thoughts.

Order after order, he sought solace in the burn of alcohol, hoping it would numb the ache in his heart. The bar was a swirling blend of laughter, music, and clinking glasses, a stark contrast to the storm inside Mingyu.

He couldn't get the image of Yn out of his head. Her face, contorted in pain as she flew through the air. The feeling of guilt and despair was overwhelming. But he was angry that her friends came to him to talk about His and Yn's relationship . He didn't want to talk to anyone. He just wanted to be alone.

As he downed his drink, a fleeting numbness washed over him. He signaled for another, trying to dull the edge of his despair. The night seemed to drag on, and he felt like he was stuck in a never-ending cycle of anguish and self-pity. He kept drinking , hoping that each drink would take him further away from the reality of his situation.

The night was dark, and Mingyu's mind was clouded. He was driving too fast, his thoughts a jumble of confusion and frustration. The streetlights blurred into streaks of light as he maneuvered through the city, the hum of the engine providing a dull backdrop to the chaos in his head.

Suddenly, he took a turn too sharply. His vision was swimming, and he didn't register the figures on the road until it was too late. There was a sickening thud, a collision that jolted him into a sudden, horrifying awareness...

"Fuck!!! Did i just hit someone or what?" Mingyu asked himself. But he was already too far from the place.

He got out of the car, feeling dizzy and nauseous. "Mingyu you are almost home" he told himself as he walked slowly to the car. He leaned against it, closing his eyes for a moment, trying to gather his senses. He couldn't remember anything clearly, but he knew something must have happened.

He started to drive the car again , still feeling a bit shaky, but determined to get home.

Time skip...

Mingyu woke up, his head throbbing. "Aggh fuck!!!!"
The room spun as he tried to sit up, and he felt a wave of nausea wash over him.

"My head!!!!" He groaned, the events of the night coming back to him in a rush. He had gotten so drunk...he had never been this drunk before. His anger had consumed him, driving him to drown his sorrows in alcohol.

He slowly pushed himself up, feeling the familiar weight of his guilt settle heavily on his shoulders. "What did i do last night?!?!"

The memory of the thud, the feeling of impact...it was all too real. "Shit! Last thing i remember from last night is.....um....Yeah getting out of the bar!"

Panic starting to set in, he stumbled to the bathroom, grabbing a glass of water on the way. He splashed it on his face, trying to clear his head. As he stood in front of the mirror, His eyes were bloodshot, his skin pale and dry.