44

Seventeen Residence:

As the morning sun streams through the windows, Mingyu lies in bed, staring up at the ceiling. His mind is blank. " I need coffee" he  says to himself as he drags himself out of bed. He makes his way to the kitchen, still feeling numb.

He pours himself a cup of coffee and takes a sip, feeling the familiar warmth spread through his body.

The door to the bedroom opens, and Seungcheol steps out, yawning as he stretches and taking steps on the stairs.

"Morning, Mingyu," he says. Mingyu glances up from his coffee, not meeting his eyes.

"Woke up early today?" Seungcheol  asks, sitting down across from him. Other members  start to trickle into the living room, each greeting Mingyu with the same confusion in their eyes that he woke up early today.

"Noona is still sleeping?" Dino asked casually.

"No, she's not." Mingyu replied. Jeonghan stands up in confusion "what do you mean by she's not? "

Mingyu with a cold voice says "She left".

"Left?!" Dino and Hoshi ask in unison. Everyone  looks confused and shocked. "What the hell do you actually mean Mingyu?" Joshua  asks, his voice cold.

Seungcheol glances between Mingyu and the others before speaking up, his voice cold. "What the literal fuck is going on?"

Mingyu sighs, running a hand through his hair.
"I... I don't know what to say. Yn and I... " Mingyu's voice trails off as he stares at the floor, unable to meet the  glares of his brothers. "I shouldn't have done that...I just..."

"Just what?" Jeonghan demands, "you did what????"

Mingyu looks up at him, "I hit her... I lost control..."

"You hit her?" Wonwoo's voice is filled with disbelief. "Mingyu!!!!! what the fuck were you thinking??"

Mingyu looks down at the floor, unable to meet their eyes. "She left. I don't know where she is."

Dk stormed towards Mingyu "SHE'S YOUR WIFE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!"

"I know, she's my wife," Mingyu said.
"Then what the hell were you thinking?" Hoshi snapped.
"She's not just some piece of property you can throw away when you're done with her!"

"There's a reason " Mingyu said with a low voice. "I didn't mean to hit her . I was just so angry"

Woozi cuts him "There's no fucking reason in the world exist that made you hit her!!!!"

"I said there's a reason!" Mingyu said once again,this time Seungcheol couldn't hold himself pulling Mingyu's coller "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP!!!!!!!!"

"Let go of me Hyung!" Mingyu shouted, trying to free himself from Seungcheol's grip.

"YAH!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Jeonghan  shouts, his face red with anger. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!

"You are the one who married her forcefully because of what?????!!!!" Seungcheol growled .
"You said you love her!!!! "Jeonghan shouted with anger "this is what you call LOVE??????"