16.

Suddenly a voice echoed in the hall.
"STOP ALL THESE RIGHT NOW!!!! OR ELSE SHE'S DEAD ANY SECOND!!!!!!"

Seventeen's hearts sank collectively as they witnessed Suga pressing the gun against Yn's head. The room, once filled with the tension of the battle, was now paralyzed by the threat to someone they all cared about, even in the midst of their conflict.

Jeonghan's eyes widened, a mix of shock and concern etched across his face. The sight of Yn, caught in the crossfire of their vendetta, triggered a wave of guilt and remorse within him. He never wanted her to be part of this dangerous game, and now, with a gun to her head!

Seungcheol, who had been a pillar of strength for Seventeen, felt a heavy burden on his shoulders. His eyes flickered between Yn and Suga, grappling with the weight of responsibility. His initial intentions had never been to harm YN,  someone who had nothing to do with the twisted dynamics between the two mafia groups.

Hoshi and Dino, who had been actively engaged in the skirmish moments ago, felt their adrenaline turn to dread. The battlefield had shifted from a physical confrontation to an emotional one, where the safety of someone they cared about hung by the thread of a trigger.

Wonwoo, typically composed, found himself clenching his fists, a surge of anger coursing through him. The situation had escalated far beyond their control, and the vulnerability of  Yn, only intensified the gravity of their choices.

Mingyu's voice cracked as he fell to his knees, his shoulders trembling with the weight of his emotions. Tears streamed down his face unchecked, his sobs echoing through the tense room.

"Please, not her" he pleaded.
"She doesn't even know anything! She's innocent in all of this! Please, leave her out of this." his words choked with despair.

His cries filled the room, a raw and heartbreaking plea that seemed to hang in the air like a heavy cloud. The members of both Seventeen and BTS... their expressions a mixture of surprise and shock.

Yn, still in shock from the rapidly unfolding events, could only watch in stunned silence with tear in her eyes,as Mingyu bared his anguish before everyone. She had never seen him like this, so vulnerable and shattered.

Mingyu's pleas filled the air, a desperate symphony of regret and fear. His voice trembled as he begged for Yn's safety, each word a heavy weight on his heart.

"Please, Suga hyung, don't hurt her. She doesn't deserve any of this. I beg you," Mingyu's voice cracked, his eyes red and swollen from the tears that streamed down his face.

Everyone, including Suga, was momentarily shocked when Mingyu addressed him as "Suga Hyung." The unexpected use of a term denoting familiarity in the midst of this high-stakes situation added another layer of complexity to an already tense scene.

Suga's grip on the gun faltered for a split second, his expression flickering with a mix of surprise and uncertainty. Mingyu, perhaps inadvertently, had injected a personal element into the confrontation, reminding everyone present of the shared history that had once bound these two groups together. It was a stark reminder that beneath the veneer of hostility, there lingered a past of camaraderie and friendship.

Seungcheol, who had been closely watching the interaction, raised an eyebrow, registering the subtle shift in dynamics. The air in the room seemed charged with an unspoken understanding — a recognition of connections that transcended the boundaries of their current circumstances.

"Fuck all this!"
Suga's curse echoed through the room, filled with a mix of frustration and defeat.

In that moment, he couldn't help but remember the times when Mingyu had addressed him as "Suga Hyung" in the days when their two mafia groups were friends. It was a stark reminder of the bonds they had once shared, a time when they had laughed together, even in the shadowy world they both inhabited.