43

The next morning, the sun streams through the window, casting a warm glow across Ricky's face. He yawns, stretching his arms above his head before realizing that YN is still asleep in his bed. He smiles to himself...

He climbs out of bed, careful not to wake her, and pads into the ensuite bathroom. As he brushes his teeth and washes his face, he can't help but feel a sense of responsibility for her. She's been through so much already, and now she's here, in his home.

He takes off his clothes, revealing his muscular physique, and steps into the shower . The hot water streams down his body, washing away the sleep. As he stands there, he thinks about what he should do today. He knows that YN needs to take the pregnancy test, and he wants to be there for her.

He finishes showering and steps out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. Water drips from his wet hair through his shoulders, giving him a seductive glow. His chest and abs are visible, defined and smooth. His legs are strong and toned.

He pads back into the bedroom to have a look of yn. She's yawning and stretching her arms above her head.

He can't help but smile when he sees her. She looks so adorable in his clothes, and he loves the way they hug her curves.

"Morning Princess," he says with a grin, sitting down on the bed beside her. "Sleep well?"

She nods opening her eyes, blushing deeply as she looks at him. His muscular physique, his defined chest and abs, she can't help but feel her heart race. "Um... hi.. good morning..." she stutters, trying to find her voice. He looks so sexy, and she feels so... embarrassed.

Ricky chuckles, reaching out to run his fingers through his damp hair.

"I'm sure you did," he says with a wink, trying to make her feel more comfortable. Yn covers her face and runs into the washroom, trying to hide her blush. Ricky smiles to himself, amused by her reaction.

She is brushing her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror. Her reflection stares back at her, a mix of emotions visible in her eyes.

"Princess~" Ricky says, and she feels his strong arms wrapping around her waist. His chest presses against her back, and she can feel the heat emanating from his body.

"R-Ricky...," she stutters, feeling her heart race and her cheeks flush even more. "YAH!!!GO WEAR SOME CLOTHES!!!!"

Ricky laughs. "Well, if you insist" he says.

Ricky went to put on his clothes...on the other hand yn went inside the bathroom to take shower.

He chose a clean black t-shirt, which clung to his muscles, and a pair of worn-in jeans that fit him perfectly. As he finished dressing, he glanced down at his phone, checking the time.

YN should be done showering by now. He knocks on the bathroom door. "YN, you almost done in there?"

There's a muffled reply from within the bathroom. "Uh... almost..."

Ricky frowns, concerned. He knocks again, a bit more forcefully this time. "Princess, you okay in there? Do you need anything?" There's still no response, so he decides to give her a few more seconds before trying again.

Meanwhile, YN is panicking inside the bathroom. She realizes she forgot to bring any clothes with her. She's stuck in just a towel, and she feels extremely embarrassed to go out like this. She tries to think of what she can do. She can't just stay in the bathroom all day, and she definitely can't go out looking like this.

"Um... Ricky...?"

Ricky hears YN's voice, sounding nervous. "Yeah, princess? What's up?"

There's a long pause before YN finally speaks. "R-Ricky... There's a problem "