47

Ten days later:

"So...how are you feeling today Yn?" Doctor asked as he checked Yn's vitals.

"I'm feeling really good!!! Because i can ho home today!!!" Yn replied with excitement  bubbling in her voice. The doctor smiled at her.

"That's great news! I'm glad to hear that. But remember to take it slow at first and listen to your body. You still need plenty of rest." He said as he finished up his check-up.

As Yn was being wheeled out of the hospital, she couldn't help but feel a mixture of relief and nervousness. On the one hand, she was excited to finally be going home; on the other, she was worried about adjusting to her new life and facing the reality of what had happened. Ricky was by her side the whole time, offering words of encouragement and support.

When they arrived at Ricky's house..it was almost getting dark....Yn's jaw dropped. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. The house was mind-blowingly modern, 4 cars were parked in front of the house.... everything was in black colour ... The house looked like a giant black box from outside. It was huge.

"Ricky! For 3 person the house is too big!" Yn exclaimed, unable to hide her awe

"Ricky! For 3 person the house is too big!" Yn exclaimed, unable to hide her awe. Ricky chuckled, shrugging modestly.

"Well, it's not for 3 person princess.... Only I stay here "

Yn glanced at him, not believing him for a moment.

"N...No way!!!! This is a mansion!!! Yn protested. Ricky laughed, leading her inside.

The interior of the house was just as impressive as the exterior. Everything was spotlessly clean and meticulously arranged. There were few cooks working in the kitchen, each one preparing different dishes. Few butlers flitted about, attending various tasks. And not to be forgotten...he got a bunch of security guards, The house was truly a marvel of modern living.

"Whoa! What are you actually Ricky? A prince?" Yn asked, her eyes wide with amazement.

Ricky grinned at her reaction. "Well, I am a prince for my parents, but you can just call me your knight....Princess...from now on, this is your home too." He guided her upstairs to his bedroom room.

"Omg!!!!! This room is so Freaking amazing!!!!! Is it your room?????? Yn asked in awe, walking around the room, touching the things around.

"Yes, it's mine...but it's yours too!" Ricky replied, watching her take in the luxurious surroundings. He had never been more pleased.

"But..wait!!! Am i staying with you in the same bed???" Yn asked worriedly.

Ricky chuckled..."Princess we had been staying in the same bed for a long time already! And.... you!!! You always like to cling around my chest!" Ricky  said, blushing. Yn's cheeks turned red  too.

"Erm...do i? Yn asked, still blushing. Ricky smiled and nodded, pulling her closer. "Yes, you do.... And don't worry, I'll never do anything wrong with you "