19

""Mingyu, I appreciate that you were trying to protect me. But...but why did you forced me to marry you???"".......

Mingyu took her hand, placing it over his heart. "Feel this Yn? It beats for you, and only you. I understand  it will take time for you to understand everything, but I'll spend every moment proving that my love for you is genuine."

Mingyu's voice, soft and tender, filled the room as he explained his actions, pouring his heart out to Yn. He reached out, gently tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, his fingertips lingering on her cheek.

I had to force you into marriage," he speaks, his gaze never leaving hers, "because there were others who wanted to claim you for their own. Jeonghan and Hoshi, they... they were among them."

Yn's eyes widened at the revelation. She had known about Jeonghan's interest in her...

Mingyu's thumb traced a gentle path along her cheekbone as he continued, "But by making you mine, by marrying you, I ensured that they could never look at you with those sinful intentions again. It was about protecting you, Yn. Keeping you safe from those who would exploit your innocence."

Yn's conflicted emotions churned within her as she processed his words. Her gaze was locked with his, searching for the truth behind his actions.

"But," Mingyu's voice grew even softer, laced with vulnerability, "it wasn't just about safety. It was also because I love you, Yn."

A tear welled up in Yn's eye, her heart aching at the sincerity in his confession. Mingyu's thumb brushed it away gently as he continued,
"Maybe you realized it late and for forcing you to marry, I'm sorry! But my love for you... it's been there since the beginning, since the first time I laid eyes on you."

a small smile played on yn's lips. "Love is a strange thing, isn't it? It comes when you least expect it, and it turns your world upside down. I might not fully grasp the extent of your world, but I want to understand. I want to be there for you, just as you've been there for me" she speaks.

He leaned in, his forehead resting against hers, their breaths mingling in the intimate space between them. "You are the most precious thing in my life, Yn. I love you with a depth that words can't truly capture. You are not just my wife by force... you are the love of my life by choice."

But something yn really wants to know..her curiosity mixed with concern..
"but...you mentioned about history bitween BTS & SEVENTEEN....What kind of history? And why did today turn so violent?"

Mingyu sighed heavily, his shoulders slumping with the weight of his confession. "It all started with a misunderstanding, one that neither group is truly responsible for. There's a man named Kim Samuel, and he manipulated events to create a rift between us. He made us believe that the other group had betrayed our trust, and that's how this rivalry began."

Yn's eyes widened as she processed the revelation. "So, you're saying that this entire feud... it's based on a lie?"

Mingyu nodded grimly. "Yes, and it's cost us all dearly. We've lost the friendship we once had with BTS, and it's become a dangerous game of power and territory. Last night Joshua got shot by Jin...That's why i had to leave without waking you up... Today they took you just to put us down...because they knew Seventeen will protect you...if you were in Seventeen residence it would've never happen! but I never wanted you to be a part of this Love...I'm sorry for everything!

She reached for Mingyu's hand, gripping it tightly. "Mingyu, I may not understand everything, but I want to be with you, no matter what. We'll face this together."