13.

In the dangerous underworld of the mafia, rivalries ran deep, and the gang known as BTS was no exception. Each member of this formidable group possessed unique abilities that made them a force to be reckoned with:

RM - The Strategist: RM, with his razor-sharp intellect, was the brains behind their operations. He could analyze complex situations in seconds, making him a formidable strategist. RM had an uncanny ability to see several steps ahead, which gave BTS a significant advantage in their criminal endeavors.

Jin - The Marksman: Jin's precision with firearms was unmatched. He could hit a target from a considerable distance with pinpoint accuracy. His calm demeanor under pressure and sharpshooting skills made him one of the most dangerous members of BTS.

Suga - The Hacker: Suga had a knack for infiltrating secure systems and manipulating information. He could bring down entire networks or erase digital footprints effortlessly. His cyber skills made him an invaluable asset for gathering information and maintaining anonymity.

J-Hope - The Infiltrator: J-Hope's agility and stealth were legendary within the criminal world. He could infiltrate high-security locations without leaving a trace, and his acrobatic abilities allowed him to evade capture with ease. J-Hope's skills made him the ideal choice for covert operations.

Jimin - The Charmer: Jimin's charismatic personality was his greatest weapon. He could manipulate people with a smile, getting them to divulge information or do his bidding willingly. His charm often acted as the perfect cover during their illicit dealings.

V - The Shape-Shifter: V had an uncanny ability to blend in with different personas. He could change his appearance, accent, and mannerisms at will, making him the ultimate undercover operative. This shape-shifting talent allowed him to infiltrate organizations without raising suspicion.

Jungkook - The Enforcer: Jungkook's strength and combat skills were unmatched. He was the muscle of the group, handling physical confrontations and ensuring that deals went smoothly. His ferocity in battle made him a feared adversary on the streets.

In the shadowy underworld of mafia operations, alliances were built on trust and mutual interests. At one point in time, BTS and Seventeen were not just friendly with each other; they were like family. This deep connection had a lot to do with the friendship between two key figures: Jungkook from BTS and Mingyu from Seventeen. They were best friends, brothers in arms, and their bond was unbreakable.

The two groups often collaborated on various ventures, from illegal arms trade to underground casino operations. Their combined strength and expertise made them a formidable force, and they enjoyed a period of prosperity in the criminal world. However, this harmonious relationship took a dark turn when a former member of Seventeen, Kim Samuel, manipulated events in the background.

Kim Samuel was a cunning and ambitious individual who craved power and control. He saw the potential for even greater influence within the mafia world, and he believed that by sowing discord between the two groups, he could rise to prominence. Samuel began to whisper lies and half-truths into the ears of influential members of both BTS and Seventeen, subtly stoking the flames of suspicion and jealousy.

He convinced some members that the other group was planning a betrayal, that they were hoarding resources, and that they aimed to eliminate their counterpart. The tension mounted, and mistrust started to erode the once-unbreakable bond between BTS and Seventeen. What had been a genuine friendship fueled by mutual respect now became a fractured alliance on the brink of collapse.

As mistrust festered, minor disputes turned into heated confrontations, and eventually, both groups found themselves at odds. What was once a harmonious partnership had deteriorated into a bitter rivalry, and the criminal underworld quaked as the two mighty forces clashed.