30 ★

Today is the university party day. Mingyu and Yn, along with the other Seventeen's members, have been preparing for it. They wake up early, excited for the day ahead. After a leisurely breakfast, they get dressed in their finest attires.

Yn came out of shower and went to their room to get dressed. She took the black dress mingyu had bought her for the party and put it on the bed.
As she was drying her hair, she heard a knock on the door. It was Mingyu.

He smiled and said, "You are looking beautiful in this towel Love" His eyes traveled down her body, lingering on her breasts before meeting her eyes again.

"Thank you, Oppa," she said in a teasing way. "You look handsome too." He was wearing a black tank top hugged his broad chest, making his muscles stand out. He looked sexy.

As she continued to look at him, he took a step closer, his eyes never leaving hers.
"You know," he whispered, "I can't help but wonder what you'd look like in that dress." Before she could react, he reached out and untied the sash at her waist, slipping it off her body. The towel was about to fall from her body revealing her naked body beneath but yn caught it on time.

"Mingyu, what are you doing?" she asked, blushing."i need to get ready" But her heart was racing, her breath coming faster as he looked at her. He stepped even closer, his body heat radiating against her damp skin. His hands moved to her hips, sliding them under the towel, and she gasped as his fingers brushed against her bare skin.

"Don't worry," he whispered, his voice hoarse with desire. "I'm just helping you get ready." He slipped the towel off her body, revealing her nakedness to him. Her chest rose and fell with her quickening breath as he looked down at her. He licked his lips, unable to resist the urge to touch her. With one hand, he traced a finger along her collarbone, making her shiver. His other hand moved lower, cupping her bare bottom, and squeezing gently teasing her .

She closed her eyes, feeling the heat of his touch burning through her. "Mingyu," she moaned, arching her back against his touch. He chuckled softly, the sound vibrating against her skin. His hand slid lower, cupping her intimately, and she gasped "stop it baby"...

"Whoaa did you just called me baby?" Mingyu was surprised as she called him baby. He grinned and continued to tease her, grabbing her neck with his free hand and pulling her closer, so that their bodies were pressed together. His hardness pressed against her softness, and she could feel the heat emanating from him.

He kissed her neck, sucking on her skin..."please we need to get dressed mingyu" she said in between moans. He chuckled again and continued to tease her. His hand moved up and down her back, rubbing her skin. "I can't help it, Yn. You're so damn sexy." He leaned in, kissing her neck once more before pulling back, looking into her eyes. His pupils were dilated, his face flushed with desire. "And I want you."

She bit her lip, her heart racing. "Mingyu..." she breathed, feeling the weight of his words. "But we can't... We can't..." Her protests faded as he leaned in closer, his lips brushing against hers.

He kissed her deeply, his tongue sliding past her lips to taste her mouth. He laid her on the bed, his body pressing against hers, their hips aligning perfectly. His hand moved up her thigh, cupping her intimately once more, and she moaned into his kiss, arching her back against him. He felt her wetness, the evidence of how much she wanted him too. His fingers found her clit, circling gently, and she gasped, her hips bucking up into his touch.

"Mingyu..." she whimpered, her body giving in to the pleasure his touch was giving her. His kisses grew deeper, more demanding, and his fingers continued to tease her expertly. She arched her back "but we will be late" yn said, feeling guilty and aroused at the same time.