41

As the class begins, Ricky does his best to focus on the lesson, but he can't help but feel anxious about being in the same class as YN. He glances over at her occasionally, making sure she's paying attention and not looking too overwhelmed.

During the break, Ricky is about to head out for lunch when he notices that YN hasn't moved from her seat.

"Hey, princess," he says, walking over to her. "You don't wanna go out?"

YN looks up at him, her eyes darting around the classroom. "I... I'm not sure, Ricky. I mean, I'm not feeling like eating"

Just then, the door to the classroom swings open and in walk Jeonghan and Seungcheol. They normally walked to yn's classes together, "not going for lunch?

"Oh...uh...yeah...I...I'm not hungry ..." YN stammers, feeling awkward as Jeonghan and Seungcheol exchange looks.

"Are you sure you're okay, YN?" Jeonghan asks, his voice laced with concern. "You've been looking a bit pale lately."

"Ye..yeah I'm good... Whe.. where's Mingyu?" Yn asks, feeling a bit nervous.

"He had to go somewhere else for an important meeting," Seungcheol says.

"An important meeting?" YN repeats, her voice quivering. "

"Yeah, something about a big business deal," Seungcheol says nonchalantly. "He should be back soon, though. Don't worry too much." Jeonghan replied.

"Let's go have lunch with us" seungcheol asks, trying to convince her. "No oppa I'm not hungry at all"

"Are you sure? Maybe you should eat something, YN. You don't look well," Jeonghan says, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm.. I'm fine" yn gives a reassuring smile.

Ricky can't help but feel a bit uneasy about the whole situation.

As they both leave the classroom Ricky approached yn "Hey, I'm just gonna head out too. I'll bring some snacks for you princess"

"Thanks Ricky, that's really sweet of you but I'm not hungry for real" YN insists, biting her lip nervously.

"Look, I know you're not really hungry, but I just want you to eat something, okay?" Ricky says earnestly. "It's the least I can do to make sure you're feeling better." He hands her the bag of chocolate chips and a couple of drinks, his eyes pleading with her to accept them.

YN stares at the bag of chocolate chips and the drinks, her mouth hanging open. "R-Ricky... this is way too much!" she protests,  but her heart swells with gratitude. "I... I don't know how to thank you."

Ricky shrugs, trying to act casual. "Don't mention it."

As he takes a seat beside her, he can't help but feel relieved that he was able to get her something.

"So Mingyu is her husband and the 2 guys are her. ..? Brother? Family members? " Ricky  thinks to himself, piecing together the information.

The third period is a bit more relaxed than the previous one, and Ricky finds himself able to focus better. He occasionally glances over at YN, who is fiddling with her pen.

"I wonder what's going on with her," Ricky whispers to himself. "

The bell rings, signaling the end of the third period. End of the classes for today.As the students file out of the classroom, Ricky turns to YN, who is still sitting there, lost in thought.

Ricky sat beside yn, he noticed her expression. He takes her hand and squeezes it gently "Hey, you know you can tell me anything right?" she nods slightly.