45

3 months have passed

"You know guy's it's not even hard for him to find me if he wants.... it's been 3 fucking months but he never even tried"
yn muttered as she sat with Heeseung and Jay inside Ricky's living room.

Yn still miss Mingyu so much. But she is hurt because Mingyu never tried to look for her...

Yn is trying her best to live her life normally....she even continued her studies...but not on campus anymore...

She doesn't want to face anyone from seventeen, because it will make her weaker.

So she asked Ricky...Ricky helped her to proceed to home school...now she can attend her classes from home. And she is in contact with her old friend Heeseung.. Jay...

They know about her situation. And they don't judge her for staying with Ricky at all. They even hangout together at Ricky's place...

"I don't know What to say" Heeseung sighed, sitting beside her. "Chill girl you have us!" Jay added, giving her a pat on the back. Yn smiled weakly at them, appreciating their support. But the ache in her heart wouldn't go away. It felt like a physical weight, dragging her down every moment of every day.

"How is Niki and Jake?" Yn asked...."it's been long and I didn't talk with them....both of them must be angry on me for suddenly stop seeing them" yn said.

"They know the situation, Yn. They understand." Heeseung said gently.

"Yeah, don't worry about them. They're supportive. And they miss you too, you know." Jay added. "They just want you to be happy, no matter what."

Yn smiled sadly . She was glad to hear that Niki and Jake were okay. She missed them both terribly, she couldn't bring herself to see them right now. But she's planning to see them soon.

"Whoah!!!!what a surprise!!!" Ricky exclaimed as he came back home, carrying a big bag. "Btw I'm back! I'm back!" He set the bag down on the table in front of the couch and walked over to where Yn was sitting.
"How are you guys? It's been a long time!?" He asked Jay and Heeseung, sitting down next to her.

"Hey bruh!!!! How are you!!!!" Jay and heeseung said in unison. "Yeah really it's been a long time since we last visited your place..." Heeseung said.

"And how is my princess doing???" Ricky glanced at yn from her back. She didn't look back at him but she leaned on him "doing really good i guess" Yn replied.

"Princess huh?" Jay teased. "Ricky, you know she's taken, right?" They all laughed, even Yn cracked a small smile. The sound of their voices and the familiarity of the situation helped to ease the ache in her heart, if only for a moment.

"Bruh A Princess is always A Princess! No matter if she is taken or single" Ricky said. He put his arm around her shoulder and leaned on her. "But don't worry I'm just here to protect her, nothing more" He winked at Heeseung and Jay.

It was almost dinner time...

"Sir Ricky, what would you like to eat for dinner tonight? As i can see we have guests" Ricky's cook asked.

"Hmm... Guys what do you wanna eat for dinner?" Ricky asked Jay and Heeseung. "I'm kinda in the mood for some spaghetti..."

"Same here!" Heeseung said. "Me too!" Jay agreed. Yn smiled, "Spaghetti sounds good." She hadn't had it in a while. As they waited for dinner, they chatted and laughed, trying to keep the mood light.

The dinner was ready on the dining table . Ricky's cook served the spaghetti and garlic bread on the plates. "Here is your dinner, Enjoy your meal!" she said as she put the plates in front of them. They thanked her and started eating.