46

Three days have passed.
No sign of improvement...

Ricky was sitting beside her bed, holding her hand, not letting go.

He felt so guilty, he should have been more careful... He should have seen the car coming... He should have been able to protect her.

He saw the Doctor came inside with reports in his hands...

"Mr. Ricky... I'm sorry to let you know" the doctor started "Yn... she... she is in Coma."

Ricky's heart sank.

-------------------------

"One and half months had passed, since Yn had been brought to Shanghai."

The doctors had done everything they could, but there was no change in her condition.

Ricky had been by her side every single day, never leaving her bedside. He had cried himself to sleep every night, begging her to wake up.

He's life has become a living hell since Yn got into the car accident.Every single day he's been waiting for her to wake up, to see her smile again.

He had promised himself that he would take care of her no matter what.

Ricky's mother and father come everyday to visit her through their busy schedules. They never saw Ricky like this.

"Mom when will she wake up?" Ricky asked her mom with tears in his eyes.

Ricky's mother looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "We can just hope for the best dear"

As the days passed, Yn's condition remained unchanged. Her vitals were stable, but she showed no signs of regaining consciousness.

But the doctors hadn't given up hope. They had been working on a new experimental treatment that showed promise in helping patients like Yn.
_______________

One morning, as Ricky was sitting by her bedside, he felt a tiny stirring beneath his fingers. Her hand twitched slightly, and her eyelids fluttered open.

"P.. Princess!!!!!!" Ricky said with a shaky voice...

Yn blinked and looked around confused. Ricky wasted no time and he pressed the emergency button to call the doctor . The doctor and nurse came rushing to the room.

"She's awake, doctor!" Ricky shouted, his voice trembling with emotion.

The doctor and nurse rushed to Yn's side, taking her vitals and examining her.

After several tense moments, they looked up at Ricky with wide grins. "She's stable," the doctor announced, "and she's responding to stimuli. This is excellent news."

Yn lookin at everyone with deep confusion...but she's not able to speak because her vocal isn't used for too long....she's only able to move her eyes and she gestures at the glass of water beside her with her shaky hand.
The doctor and nurse immediately understood her and helped her drink the water.

"We examined everything she's all good for now...but we need to wait until she speaks" the doctor explained. "Thank you doctor " Ricky said.