21

After the lively dinner In the shared space of Seventeen's residence, the members prepared to retire for the night after an eventful day.

Seungcheol, the reliable leader, took a moment to check on each member before heading to his room. His responsibilities weighed on him, but the bonds between the members were a source of strength.

Joshua, recovering from his injury, found comfort in his room. Woozi, meticulous and focused, sat by his side...

Jeonghan, known for his ethereal beauty, prepared for sleep with a carefree smile. Jun and Minghao, with their unique friendship, exchanged a few words before turning in.

Wonwoo, the quiet intellectual, found solace in the pages of a book.
Hoshi and Dino, the energetic duo, joked around as they got ready for bed.

DK's laughter echoed through the corridors as he chatted with Seungkwan. Vernon, with his calm demeanor, reflected on the day's events. The atmosphere was a mix of camaraderie and tranquility.

As the night settled, each member found their own way to rest.

Mingyu led Yn back to their room. The atmosphere was infused with a playful energy, and Mingyu couldn't resist teasing Yn a bit more.

He closed the door behind them, and with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, Mingyu said, "So, how did it feel, calling Seungcheol 'oppa' for the first time?"

Yn blushed, realizing the playful trap. "Well, it was... interesting. Maybe I'll do it more often."

Mingyu grinned, "Oh, really? I might have to get used to being called 'oppa' too, then."

Yn laughed, "Well, you're my husband, so that's a whole different category."

Mingyu playfully raised an eyebrow, "True. Husband has a nice ring to it as well."

As they bantered, Mingyu grabbed a plushie from the bed, tossing it in the air. "Catch!" he said with a boyish grin.

Yn caught it, "What's this for?"

Mingyu smirked, "It's a test! If you catch it, you get a wish."

Yn chuckled, "A wish? Okay, I wish for... more nights like this, filled with laughter."

Mingyu's eyes softened, and he took a step closer, "Granted. But you have to promise to keep making me laugh."

Yn nodded, "Deal."

They both sat on the bed, the playful banter giving way to a comfortable silence. Mingyu reached for Yn's hand, their fingers intertwining.

"Today was... unexpected," Yn admitted.

Mingyu sighed, "I know, love. I wish I could shield you from all of this."

Yn squeezed his hand, "You're doing your best, and I appreciate it. But, Mingyu, I want to understand your world, even if it's dangerous."

Mingyu smiled, "You're incredible, you know that?"

Yn smirked, "Well, you married me, so I must be doing something right."

Mingyu leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead, "You're doing everything right."

As the night deepened and the world outside fell into stillness, Yn and Mingyu found themselves nestled in the warmth of their shared bed. Their room was bathed in a soft, moonlit glow, casting a serene ambiance.

Mingyu pulled Yn closer, his arms wrapping around her, creating a protective cocoon. She rested her head on his chest, her ear against his steady heartbeat.