II

Paige walked out of her house next morning with the full intentions of going for a run. Even though she shouldn't she felt as though she needed it. As she shut her front door she could've sworn she heard another shut as well. She walked down her driveway slowly working herself into the run before she collided with another body knocking them to the ground.

"Well fuck me that's a way to start a run." Paige turned bright red when she realized who it was. Her mysterious neighbor stood up before dusting himself off.

"I'm so sorry." Paige spoke quickly before he chuckled shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it. Just as much my fault as it is yours." He had a confident smirk along his lips before his hand outstretched towards her. "Names Wayne but everyone calls me Geordie." She looked at him for a moment before the accent hit her.

"Paige. Though to many I'm Jamie." He raised an eyebrow at her not expecting her to go by a completely different name.

"Alright I've got to ask why? Girl like you doesn't look like one to go by two different names." His hands tucked into his pocket as he looked at her.

"Ever heard of AEW?" He looked her up and down for a moment.

"The wrestling thing?" She nodded before he chuckled. "No way in hell." Paige's clothes covered the majority of her muscles so he couldn't see the fact that she was absolutely ripped. She smirked a chuckle escaping her lips.

"I could put you on your ass before you'd even blink but you're lucky I've done my back in." His eyebrow raised at her words. "Steel steps.... Not the softest things to go into."

"Sounds like fun." He said jokingly before she nodded with a chuckle. "Don't let me keep you though. Was just going for a run before I've gotta get shit done."

"Want some company?" Her words were bold.

"Think you can keep up with that back of yours?" She rolled her eyes before she started off down the road. He caught up with her before his hand landed on her arm. "Yeah. You're not goin' that way." She looked at him confused. He motioned for her to run the other way before they started off. "Honestly surprised you even live on this side of town."

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"Not the safest part of town. Definitely one you shouldn't be living in." As they ran she looked around noticing what he was talking about. A lot of the people around them were glaring that them. That's when he pulled the hood of his cutoff hoodie up. "They ain't gonna fuck with you though. You're lucky you live where you live."

"And why's that?" He chuckled.

"Nobody fucks with a Warlock. Area around them's off limits as well." As he got a bit in front of her she saw it. On the back of his hoodie was a large logo.

"No fucking way

"No fucking way." She said under her breath. He slowed down slightly looking at her.

"What was that?" She looked up at him. It was then that she realized just how much taller he was than her. He had nearly a foot on her if not more. He chuckled when he saw her expression. "Didn't expect me to be in an MC did ya?" She laughed as she shook her head. "Guess we both have our surprises." He said with a smirk.

"That we do." She could feel her back starting to hurt but she didn't care she was enjoying the small talk. "So why's a Geordie in Florida?" He chuckled at her words.

"Actually lived here more than I've lived there. Hence why you don't hear the accent much. But mum was in the MC, met dad in England. Prick left after I was born so mum and I bounced around from club to club before settling down here. Been here for a bit now. I could ask you the same question but I think I already know the answer." She laughed as she nodded at his words. As they reached an intersection he carefully caught her arm before she could cross the road. "We don't go over there."

"Do I want to ask?" He shook his head before turning around.

"Not at all. Now come on. Can see your back fucking with ya already." She looked at him. She didn't even realize that she had gotten slower. He let her set the pace as they went back towards their houses. "So why'd you choose here?"

"Honestly I love the house. It's bloody amazing on the inside. Have a friend that lives on the other side of town...." He chuckled. "That loved the area so when I found the house I couldn't pass it up."

"Yous no absolutely nothing about this side of town do you." She shook her head. "She chose the right side. You chose the wrong. You just so happened though to choose the right neighbor."

"Is that so?" A smirk appeared along his lips as he nodded.

"Anyone fucks with you they're gonna have me to deal with." She couldn't help the fact that she bit her lip.

"Oh really now?" He looked over at her his green eyes meeting hers.

"I mean I could leave you to the heathens.... But I think I'd rather see how much fun you can actually be." Her eyebrow raised at his challenge. His words were bold.

"You're a Geordie. You have no bloody clue what fun is." They we're back at her house and he couldn't help but take advantage of the fact that her porch was just about hidden from the street. The only thing it faced was his house.

Paige didn't care that he was in front of her pressing her against her front door. She all but welcomed the action. Wayne's green eyes locked on hers as a smirk appeared along his lips.

"If you think I don't know what fun is you've got another thing coming." As his hand came up so he could lean against the door pressing her more into it she became bold. Her hand moved to his shirt before he was pulled down to her height.

"Then I guess the question becomes can you keep up?" He chuckled into her ear drawing goosebumps along her skin.

"It was you that couldn't keep up with me today Doll. Don't think you can ask that question." She laughed as she could see him lean closer to her. Instead of letting his lips press to her cheek like he wanted, she opted to drive him a bit more nuts. Her hand found her doorknob before she opened it. As she slid inside she could see him collect himself as he nearly fell forwards hitting the door. His eyes narrowed at her, his jaw tensing as she bit her lip and laughed.

"Think I'll be just fine Geordie." Paige had a cheeky grin along her lips. "Don't let me keep you from what you need to do." Wayne's jaw was still tense. She could tell his advances typically didn't get met with that but she always loved a good tease. He took a step back his eyes still on hers.

"You need anything just shout." She nodded before a smirk appeared along her lips. Paige had a plan.

"Only thing I need is a running buddy. See ya tomorrow Geordie." A confident smile appeared along his lips before he nodded. Wayne's words before he walked away made Paige bite the inside of her cheek.

"See ya then Doll."