XXIX

"Would you just trust me and get on?" Wayne said as he sat on his motorcycle. Paige had been trying to get where they were going from him for nearly an hour but he wasn't budging. Their eyes met and he could tell she was still going to try and get it out of him. "Doll. Get the fuck on." She huffed before she got on the back of the motorcycle. "It's only fair. You did the same to me a while back."

"You're bloody lucky I love you because I detest surprises." He laughed as he felt her arms drape over his shoulders.

"It'll be a good surprise I promise." Before he put his helmet on he turned, his lips connecting with hers. "I love you."

"Love you too Geordie." She said as he slipped his helmet on. Once the bike was started he could feel her lean into him.

"Do I at least get to know how long we'll be driving?" He chuckled as he started off down the road.

"About thirty minutes Doll." He over estimated it knowing that if he told her the exact time she would know instantly. "Would you just relax and let me spoil you for the day Paige?" Her chin moved to rest along his shoulder as she hugged him around the waist. Just by the action he knew she had finally given in. As they stopped at a light his feet went down balancing the bike before his hands moved to rest atop hers. He could feel her just about melt into him when he leaned back into her. "Isn't that Juice?" Paige's head flicked to the car next to them.

"Get closer let me scare the shit out of him." She could hear Wayne's chuckle as he inched the bike closer Juice's car. When he heard the tone that signaled her helmet had disconnected he knew she was about to yell. "JUICE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" They both could see Juice jump and Wayne couldn't help his laughter.

"You fucking asshole!" Juice exclaimed as he grabbed his chest breathing heavy.

"Paigeeeee!" Toni leaned over Juice. "Save me from him!"

"What are you doing to my woman?" Paige said as she looked at Juice.

"He's killing me with his music!" Both Wayne and Paige laughed. When he saw the light change he looked over at Juice.

"Park up at the mall?" The other man nodded before they both parked up. Paige was immediately off the back of the bike, her helmet slipping easily off of her head. "I swear you two could not see each other for two seconds and you'd still act like this...." While Juice laughed at his comment Toni and Paige both flicked him off before hugging. His helmet was slipped off of his head and set on his bike before he went over towards Juice.

As Juice and Wayne talked they both could see Toni and Paige talking animatedly. When Paige looked over at Wayne he groaned knowing exactly what the look on her face said.

"I can already tell I'm loosing my bike to her in about five seconds. Good thing Toni knows where we're going." Juice laughed at the comment as they saw Paige move towards them.

"Waaaayneee...." Her eyes met his and he could tell she was using them against him already.

"Just take 'em...." He said before he offered her the bike keys. "She's not wearing just that though." He commented as he noticed the only protective think about Toni's outfit was her jeans.

"She can wear my jacket I'll wear yours." Wayne chuckled at Paige's words.

"She can wear mine. You've gotta be able to move not be swimming in a jacket." He commented. "But whatever we're not gonna nitpick over the small details. If you're comfortable with it, she can take my stuff and we'll follow yous." He could see a smile appear along Paige's lips as he spoke.

By the time Wayne and Juice were in the car they both could see Paige and Toni take off down the road on the motorcycle.

"Okay.... I've got to say and please don't kill me for this.... But that is hot." Wayne couldn't help his laughter at Juice's words.

"Tell me about it." He replied with a chuckle. As they got behind Toni and Paige they could see the blonde tightly gripping onto Paige. "Oh she's freaking out." Wayne said with a laugh.

"Toni would you bloody relax!" Paige said as she felt Toni's arms tighten around her waist. "You're making it hard to bloody breathe."

"I just...." Paige's hand moved to Toni's wrist she pulled the blondes arm away so she could get a proper breath.

"Open your bloody eyes and relax. It's not as bad as you think Love." Paige placed Toni's hand on her thigh before her hand went up to the handlebars once more. Toni took a breath before she finally opened her eyes. Paige could almost instantly feel her relax. Toni looked to her right and could see Wayne looking at her. She could see him and Juice laughing before Wayne turned and shot her a funny face getting her to laugh. "It's about bloody time."

"Oh fuck off would you." Toni could hear Paige laugh. "Take the next exit Paige." The blonde could see Paige's confused look in the mirror. "Would you fucking relax. We're going to Universal. He was trying to figure out something to do with you, we got to talking and I may or may not have invited myself when he figured out where." Paige couldn't help her laugh. "Sorry not sorry but you know I love this place. He's said he's never been so think of us as your tour guides."

"You know I don't care Toni. I'm just surprised he asked you about all of it." Toni laughed lightly as her hand squeezed Paige's thigh.

"He's actually been asking Britt and myself about you a bit more. Though you get him with Juice and those two can't shut up." Paige laughed before her response made Toni do the same thing.

"It's Juice what do you expect."