LV

"Auntie Toni." Toni could feel a soft tug on her sleeve before she turned and instantly scooped Riley up.

"Yes little love?" She responded before the young girl put her hands up to the blondes ear. Renee and Saraya were staring at them both as Riley whispered something. "Take her." They could both see Toni's knees go weak before Renee took Riley from her arms. Toni hit the floor just as Paige came around the corner.

"I told you she'd faint." She said to Wayne who simply laughed. "Now tell Auntie 'Raya little love." Riley leaned over before whispering into Saraya's ear. Renee leaned in to hear the young girls words as well.

"I'm gonna have a baby brother." The words came out as Wayne carefully helped Toni to her feet. As he was smashed into a hug by her, the other two women smashed Paige in a tight hug.

"How hard did he cry?" Renee questioned getting a laugh from him as he carefully steadied Toni.

"Not that bad. But he did cry first." His middle finger extended towards Paige and for the first time they all saw something. He had gotten an outline of a heart tattooed onto it.

"Wait.... Does that...." Toni grabbed his hand to look at it. "Oh you're bloody-."

"Bug off." She laughed before hugging him once more. "You good now?"

"Yup. Now yous move." She said as she looked over at Paige who once again had tears in her eyes. Toni smashed her into a hug as Renee and Saraya moved to hug Wayne. "You know I know a name that's perfect...." Toni said with a smirk.

"Wait wait wait. Why are we being all sentimental over here?!" Britt interrupted. She hadn't been backstage the past few weeks and while Paige had wanted to tell her about everything they hadn't been able to get together so she could.

"You tell her...?" Paige looked at him for a moment shaking her head before she pushed Wayne towards Britt.

"Tell her." He looked back at her like she was crazy before looking back at Britt.

"Do you want the adult version or the kid version?" Her arms crossed over his chest at the joke. "Fine I'll give you the adult version then."

"Wayne just bloody tell her and spare the fucking details." He couldn't help but laugh at Paige's words.

"I'm not the only boy playing with her insides." Britt looked at him confused before it hit her. She slapped his arm causing him to laugh before he was pushed out of the way and Paige was smashed into a hug.

"I swear if you let Toni be the godmom again I will murder you." A laugh came from the pregnant woman.

"You know damn well I said years ago my first kid would have you as a godmother." An excited squeal came from Britt before Paige was tightly hugged once more.

"Think Juice will say no this time?" Wayne questioned as his arm draped over Toni's shoulders.

"You know the wankers regretted saying no since he did last time." A chuckle escaped his lips.

"Good. Don't fancy being shot down again." He commented before he could feel Toni hug him once more. "Whats that for?" He questioned for only her to hear.

"For being you and making her happy." Wayne lightly chuckled at Toni's whisper before responding quietly.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

~•~~•~~•~~•~
"Why do we always let Toni choose the places?" Saraya questioned as they all waited to be seated outside a restaurant.

"Because if there's a line like this it means it's good." She retorted as she and Paige got comfortable on a bench. Wayne's arm draped over Saraya's shoulders as she groaned.

"Get your panties out of their bunch would you? Or are you that hungry?" The look she gave him said it all. "You'll be fine shouldn't be that long."

"If we get bombarded you're dealing with it." He chuckled.

"When don't I?" He questioned.

"Wayne...?" His eyebrow raised at Paige's words. "Have you got the pictures on your phone handy? I want to show them all." He chuckled as he nodded.

"Here Doll." He didn't hesitate to hand her his phone but when he did he could see her eyebrows push together. "What?"

"Who the fuck is texting you to turn around?" Just as he turned and went to question it he could feel an object slam into his stomach. His only reaction was to push Saraya away. Seconds later he could feel another sharp pain in his stomach. They all screamed as they could see a bloody knife drop to the floor.

"Thats for Clark." The man ran just as Wayne collapsed to the floor. Britt was the first to react dropping from the bench to the ground her hands covering the stab wounds.

From there everything moved in fast forward. Toni called an ambulance as Britt kept pressure. Saraya however was focused on Paige who had Wayne's head in her hands. Though he had been alert before as they waited he had begun to drift in and out of consciousness.

"I-I...." He was struggling to speak as much as he was struggling to stay awake. "L-love...." His eyes were on Paige's. "Y-...." He stopped the words catching in his throat as he coughed. The coughing continued before Britt could see blood begin to seep from his mouth.

"Toni tell them to fucking hurry." Her words weren't minced as she looked at the blonde. His blood was seeping through the towels she had been given to help hold pressure. Finally they could hear sirens. Wayne was immediately passed off to the EMT's. As Toni and Saraya carefully pulled Paige away from him they could both see her go white.

"Oh fuck." Just as the words slipped from Toni's lips they could feel Paige go limp. Britt who had been getting help with getting her hands cleaned off immediately stopped them before turning the person helping her towards Paige. Britt's words were quick and full of concern.

"Shes pregnant and just fainted."