L

"Wayne I swear if you don't bloody put me down I am going to break your arm." Wayne chuckled at Paige's idle threat.

"Doll it's this or you put the bloody blindfold on. So calm your tits." She smacked him hard in the ass. "Keep it up." He warned before he felt her grab his boxers. "Paige. This is a bloody surprise. You do that and you're going to regret it later." A huff escaped her lips before she crossed her arms. "Thats my Doll." He could hear her grumble but couldn't hear what was said as he kissed the side of her hip.

"If anyone sees me like this you're getting murdered." Another chuckle escaped his lips as he effortlessly carried her to the car.

"Alright in the back you go." Her arms stayed crossed over her chest as he set her down. "Doll...." His eyes met hers as he warned her.

"Why?" He took a step forward pressing her against the car.

"Because you're not going to ruin the surprise." He said as his fingers moved to her chin keeping her eyes on his. "Would you stop being so bloody stubborn Paige. Just let me fucking surprise you." She grabbed his shirt before her lips smashed against his.

"This better be bloody worth it you know my dislike for surprises." He chuckled as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"It is. Now in." He said and when she turned he lightly tapped her on the ass.

"Wayne." He chuckled as he opened the door.

"Lighten up Doll. You know you love it." He got a slight glare from her.

"I do when I haven't been thrown off a ladder. Think before you hit next time." He stopped her for a moment shutting the door again so their conversation wouldn't be heard by Riley.

"Whats going on?" He questioned softly. "You're not right so don't say nothing."

"I'm just tired and sore and would've much rather preferred to stay home and relax than do whatever this is." His eyes met hers before he cupped her cheek. He took a step forward before his arm wrapped around his waist.

"This isn't the type of surprise you think it is. I promise you it's nothing that's going to make you have to get dolled up or anything. There might be something at some point but for right now you can join the little one in the back and take a nap while I drive. Just get comfortable and if you need me to stop so you can stretch or whatever just let me know." Finally he got a nod out of her as her expression changed. "Good. Now get in Doll. Don't want to be late." She stared at him for a moment trying to figure out what he was up to. "You're not finding out until you're there." He said before his lips firmly pressed to her jaw. "Now get in." Her head turned before she connected their lips. He didn't even hesitate to deepen it as he pressed her against the car. Her hands steadied herself along his chest as his hands slipped to the curve of her ass.

"Little one can see." She reminded him as she felt his lips slip from hers and along her jaw.

"No she can't." He said as he moved her hair out of the way.

"Wayne...." A chuckle escaped his lips before they firmly pressed to her neck causing her knees to go weak. Another deep chuckle escaped his lips as he steadied her.

"I wasn't going to. But that was a bloody perfect reaction." She caught his hair as he went to kiss the same spot again.

"I want an actual kiss not that." He pulled away before his eyes met hers. His eyebrows were slightly pushed together as he tried to read her. "I'm fine Wayne."

"You don't seem it.... But I won't push." A sigh escaped her lips before she took a step forward and was engulfed in a hug.

"It's just.... This past months been so fucking hectic. I just thought we would have a quiet time in, instead of going somewhere." His lips met the top of her head as he gently hugged her.

"I promise you Doll this isn't what you think it is." She nodded as a breath escaped her lips. "There's chocolate biscuits in the back.... If the little one hasn't found them already." Her head snapped up so she could look at him. "McVities." Paige didn't even hesitate to pull away from him. A light chuckle escaped his lips before he opened the door for her.

Once she was in she could tell he had thought of everything. There was an iPad set up in the back with movies already ready in it. The windows were covered so they couldn't look out and ruin the surprise and he had an entire tray of snacks along with a cooler of drinks ready for whatever they needed.

"Yous ready?" They could hear Waynes question but the blanket between the front and back seat stopped them from seeing him. Paige looked over at Riley who nodded with a smile wide along her lips. Paige replied to his question as got comfortable.

"We're ready Geordie."

~•~~•~~•~~•~
"Doll...." Wayne's hand gently ran along Paige's side as he quietly spoke. A groan escaped her lips as she curled even more into the car seat. A light chuckle escaped his lips before they pressed to her jaw. "Come on Paige. We're here Love." A huff came from her before her eyes finally opened. They landed along his green ones before he was pulled in for a slow kiss that he knew she was using to wake herself up. "Want me to carry you in Doll?" He said quietly once he had pulled away. She nodded before he gently scooped her up. She was instantly curling into him. "Don't fall back to sleep. You won't sleep the night."

"I'm comfortable. Leave me be." She said before she got a view of what his surprise was. "What is this Wayne?" A light chuckle escaped Wayne's lips as they pressed to Paige's jaw. He spoke softly getting a smile from her.

"The much needed vacation you've been putting off."